Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Sandy Conference 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Let's hear who you guys like for next year to win the 7th, small and large division?
We wont have a small and large division next year.
We are going back to one big conference next season.
OK Thanks for the correction.
Lcc
How will the conf. be restructured ?
Saratoga_86 Wrote:How will the conf. be restructured ?

Next meeting is November 15, I think it will be worked out then.
I heard that Jenkins Middle was wanting to be in the conference. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Are there plans to make arrangments so the teams can tak epart in the MS State playoffs?
Next meeting has been moved to December 6th. 3:00 p.m.
Johnson Central took part this season and they are in the conference
What was the reasoning for the restructure ?
Most schools wanted to play in the small school division, leaving only 4 in the large school. The 4 remaining large school school teams were only getting three division conference games like this. In years past it used to be all one big conference. We are going back to the old way so all teams involved can get several games within the conference.
When can you post the new rules, and the info?
We have our next meeting on Dec 6th.
We will discuss the new alignment then. No new rules, just new divisions.
Most likely a North and a South division.
:Thumbs:
canoeman06 Wrote:We have our next meeting on Dec 6th.
We will discuss the new alignment then. No new rules, just new divisions.
Most likely a North and a South division.

:Thumbs: Keep up the good work canoeman !!:Thumbs:
Yes, you guys do one heck of a job.
Does anyone know what happened in the Conference meeting three days ago? How is the Conf.' structured? Any new teams? Any teams leaving?
We had a few coaches who could not attend because they were out of town so we did not have a meeting. We will have a meeting in Jan. We have a couple of teams that may be interested in joining next year. More info to come later.
I heard Lawrence Co. wanted in.[/I]
Appreciate the hard work and the quick reply. Let us know what the conference will look like after the meeting. That's good news about lawrence. It would be great if Breathitt and Martin Cos. decided to re-join. It would be nice to see more Pike Co. schools in the conference as well.
I know that Leslie County wants in for sure. I have been talking with their new head coach and he's very interrested.
I have also talked with Larry Maggard of Jenkins and he wants to put their middle school team in the conference next year.
who thinks that lcc will win it next year????
Straight from the horse's mouth. We lose 28 8th graders this year and only return 8 7th graders. It will take a huge effort from my coaching staff and my players to become competitive next year. This is the smallest 7th grade group we have ever had so we have our work cut out for us next year.
I have nothing but confidence in your coaching staff.
Honestly I think that Johnson Central has to be the favorites going into next year. That 7th grade team they fielded last year was phenominal and were really talented.
well coach howard can any of them 8th garders stay back that could be big impact
when is the next meeting
We will have a meeting in Feb, but I am trying to get some feedback from coaches on when would be a good Sunday to meet. I got a response from 3 of 13 teams when I sent out an email regarding a date. We have two other schools that are interested in joining next season and I would like to have them present as well.
Canoeman,
You pick a Sunday and we will be there. I'll get a hold of the Leslie Co. coach, he's been contacting me daily and I told him that I'd let him know. The Jenkins coach has been contacting me also, I'll let them know as well.
Pages: 1 2