Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clarion @ Kentucky (Exhibition) Nov. 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Predictions/Thoughts?
Kentucky 88 Clarion 47
In this game I'd like to see UK get the ball down low more often. Give Patterson, Cousins, Orton and possibly others a chance to create for themselves and open up some shots down low. I think we will look a lot better in this game as we will have Wall back. He should have a great game and should be able to make our offense click a little better. Would also like to see Miller get more involved.
Naother game like tonight. Wall get's the opportunity to show why he is a preseason all-american. The young Cats will make mistakes, but will show signs of what is to come. I'd like to see them find a way to start getting PP involved prominately. Let's face it, as young as this team is, PP has got to be the guy they count on as their go-to guy during clutch situations. Everyone else is too young.
I predict a lot of people to say "Wall is amazing" afterwards.
Dont Wall have to seat out this game too?
I thought it was only one game
Wall sits Campbellsville and Morehead State games
Yes he is playing in this game. Can't wait to see what he is going to do with the ball.
Bledsoe just amazed me. that kid has some talent. and darnell dodson can score!
Another blow out. But this time we will get to see what Wall can do.
Like most, I think the Wildcats will look a lot better in this game than they did against Campbellsville. John Wall will be back and will have the offense looking much better. Dodson will continue to show what he can do along with Cousins and Orton. I look for Miller to have a much better game. In the Campbellsville game, he looked awful. He made more than enough mistakes on both sides of the ball. I expect improvement from him to be the player Coach Cal has been raving about since he has been the coach of UK.

A few questions I will look to see answered in this game:

- It will be interesting to see how much Bledsoe and Wall play at the same time. Will they both start?
- Liggins didn't play a single minute against Campbellsville. Will he play in this game?
- Stevenson seen very limited action as he only played less than five minutes in the Campbellsville game. Will he see more floor time Friday?
- Can Patterson create his own buckets from the perimeter as he was unable to do Monday night?
- Can the offense look like we all expected with John Wall back in the lineup?

We will see Friday night.
John Wall will be back for this game, so i expect the game to go alot smoother. I expect their to be alot less turnovers and i think that the wildcats will win this game by atleast 40 points!

UK-88
Clarion-42
Kentucky will look much better in this game!

UK - 90
Clarion - 43
I was real impress by Bledsoe
UK- 104
Clarion- 49
Where is Clarion located. I thought it was a hotel chain.
If I am not mistaken it is Coach Cal's Alma matter.
cougarpride08 Wrote:If I am not mistaken it is Coach Cal's Alma matter.

Yes it is. they was talking about it last night.
I'll catch the replay after Sports Overtime Friday...

I'm heading to the Fleming County/Pike Central game.
UK has not really found themselves IMO they will not score no more than 75 the final score will probably be something like 72-49
I will be at the LCC-Mercer Co game, so I will catch the replay.
Let's go Golden Eagles
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Where is Clarion located. I thought it was a hotel chain.
Located in Pennsyvalnia along I-80. Division II school playing in the Penn. State Athletic Conference.

http://www.clariongoldeneagles.com/
I think it will be just like the Campbellsville game. Wall will be playing, but only for the 1st half of the game. Coach Cal said he wanted to get his team ready for Morehead State, therefore he is sitting Wall in the 2nd half. I wouldn't expect things to be much different from the last game though. A lot of turnovers and a lot of bright spots. So much to learn in such a little amount of time.
Im just hoping for a cleaner basketball game in the turnover column. And i also wanna see how much of a difference Wall can make.
UK 85 Clarion 51
Just hope we don't pull a Syracuse! lol
[QUOTE]Just hope we don't pull a Syracuse! lol[/QUOTE
seen that on espn this morning and i was almost late for work because of rolling around on the floor and laughing so hard
uk has worked on ther turnover and other errors look for uk to score120...
Pages: 1 2