Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BCS Rankings 11/1/09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Florida
2. Texas
3. Alabama
4. Iowa
5. Cincinnati
I don't remember last weeks BCS but is this different?
florida will win it all this year they are a great team lead by tebow and middle linebacker brandon spikes they will win it all again
Florida and Texas would be a great bowl game
devon mason Wrote:florida will win it all this year they are a great team lead by tebow and middle linebacker brandon spikes they will win it all again

Your great linebacker is a cheap acting thug. needs to be suspended.

Not sure how texas passes bama, but whatever. whoever wins between florida and bama will probally meet texas.
Texas jumping over Bama is ridiculous!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Texas jumping over Bama is ridiculous!
It is, but Bama beating Florida in the SEC championship will take care of itself and put us against Texas in the BCS championship (unless Notre Dame or Ohio State finish 8-4 and vault over them)..but I agree, Texas, although they are clicking right now, hasnt done anything to warrant jumping over Bama.
NYY10 Wrote:Florida and Texas would be a great bowl game

Bama and Texas would be better.
EOE Wrote:Bama and Texas would be better.

Who has texas beat? seriously? Bama vs florida rematch in the BCS Championship
Texas played, Bama was idle. I have no issue with Texas jumping over Bama this week. In the scheme of things it does not make a difference. Regardless, Texas, if they win out, will be playing the winner of Bama/Florida in the BCS champsionship.

This week, Florida plays a very low ranked Vanderbilt, Texas plays a top 40 Central Florida team and Bama plays #9 LSU. It would not shock me at all that if Texas and Florida struggle, Bama could vault both teams with an impressive win. That's the funny thing about the BCS system.
Stardust Wrote:Texas played, Bama was idle. I have no issue with Texas jumping over Bama this week. In the scheme of things it does not make a difference. Regardless, Texas, if they win out, will be playing the winner of Bama/Florida in the BCS champsionship.

This week, Florida plays a very low ranked Vanderbilt, Texas plays a top 40 Central Florida team and Bama plays #9 LSU. It would not shock me at all that if Texas and Florida struggle, Bama could vault both teams with an impressive win. That's the funny thing about the BCS system.

Yes but Bama could also drop out of the top 10 once they go down to LSU this Saturday :-)
Texas and Florida in the BCS championship.