Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: No. 10 Oregon hands USC worst loss since '97
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
USC 20, Oregon 47

This makes me so happy!

BCS Title Hopes DEAD!

If Bama or Florida Are The Only One Loss Team Left After They Play, Could They Play IN the BCS?
The more Oregon wins, the more people are going to pull for Boise State to go to the BCS Championship. Where they'd probably get smashed. Oregon is the real deal right now, if they played Boise again it would swing Oregon's way.
Belfry0304 Wrote:The more Oregon wins, the more people are going to pull for Boise State to go to the BCS Championship. Where they'd probably get smashed. Oregon is the real deal right now, if they played Boise again it would swing Oregon's way.

I hope Boise does go to the BCS Championship. Then Bama Or Florida Can Demolish them
Awesome.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I hope Boise does go to the BCS Championship. Then Bama Or Florida Can Demolish them

You want a crappy title game? Pass.
Belfry0304 Wrote:You want a crappy title game? Pass.

Ditto, my thought exactly. If it is not an interesting match-up, how can you feel good about your championship???
Belfry0304 Wrote:The more Oregon wins, the more people are going to pull for Boise State to go to the BCS Championship. Where they'd probably get smashed. Oregon is the real deal right now, if they played Boise again it would swing Oregon's way.

I really don't think it will change where BSU ends in the polls. I've seen it many times where a team who beats a team, drops below them in the polls. The voters and the BCS ranking system will still use the "What have you done for me lately" system. BSU unfortunately has no high level games remaining. They are as high as they can possibly go until teams above them lose.
I lost alot of $$ on this one, lol..ALOT!
lol..USC's title hopes dead? USC could go 7-5 and still get votes to play in the title game. Them, Notre Dame, Ohio State get more love than anybody in college football..I liked this game though, although Im gonna hate to see Boise raise in the BCS..I do believe if they played again that Oregon they would beat them. A bowl rematch maybe??
Oregon is playing as good as anyone in the nation right now...Fun team to watch!
The SEC title game should be the National title game!
Belfry0304 Wrote:You want a crappy title game? Pass.

Thats not what im saying! I'm saying if they dont play in it and someone other than USC Or Ohio State Wins it, we will hear how there not truly the number one team.
I love it
I love anytime that USC loses and I don't know why.
If they played right now - Boise gets beat by Florida, Alabama, and Texas bad. They'd lose to Iowa and Cincinatti, they would probably still lose to USC, and they'd lose to Oregon.

BUT, they don't play - so Boise fans will be screaming after every Oregon win - LOOK HOW GOOD WE ARE! I didn't say for sure if the BCS would put Boise on top. Oregon keeps playing solid football they should be playing the National Title game.
Belfry0304 Wrote:If they played right now - Boise gets beat by Florida, Alabama, and Texas bad. They'd lose to Iowa and Cincinatti, they would probably still lose to USC, and they'd lose to Oregon.

BUT, they don't play - so Boise fans will be screaming after every Oregon win - LOOK HOW GOOD WE ARE! I didn't say for sure if the BCS would put Boise on top. Oregon keeps playing solid football they should be playing the National Title game.

GREAT POST :Thumbs:
Oregon is a really solid team and I am really glad to hear of the win! I am glad that it was the Ducks to hand USC there worst loss since '97
SV71 Wrote:Oregon is a really solid team and I am really glad to hear of the win! I am glad that it was the Ducks to hand USC there worst loss since '97

USC has not lost a game by more than 7 points since 2001.
Haha my ducks are soaring right now.
I loved every min of this game, but oregon still has
@ Stanford
Arizona St.
@ Arizona#18
and ofc the cival war Oregon St.

The arizona game should be a interesting one to watch, and there doing all this without Blount.

I would love to see the ducks in the national championship but no one other then USC gets credit in the PAC-10
I was so happy when i saw the final outcome of this score, i think that USC isn't the big powerhouse team that used to beat everybody! Congrats Oregon!
Well I'm glad they got beat, and on the other hand I think there should be a playoff for the champ., keeps everyone honest!
that was funny i was cheering my head off the whole team USC is finally falling apart and getting those 2 or 3 losses they deserve every year honestly i hope they lose every game from now on