Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Eastern Kentucky @ Kentucky 11/7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1:00 pm.

UK should roll easy
Yeah UK needs to get through this one unscathed. Ill take the Cats 41-17.
They come in PO'D and win 54-0 I feel real bad for EKU's Running back.
I dont think it will be such a pie game, the Colonels may give the cats more than they expect. Go Colonels
Be careful of a letdown. UK 35-24
Uk-45
eku-13
UK will win this one easily, but Morgan Newton will still suck.
Someone will introduce Brooks and Joker to Randall Cobb this week and UK will roll despite being outcoached again.
UK might win this one. At least I hope they do.
ComfortEagle Wrote:UK will win this one easily, but Morgan Newton will still suck.

You Must Be A Relative To Hartline?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You Must Be A Relative To Hartline?

No, but I do think it's funny how when Hartline loses a game, it's his fault, but when Newton loses a game, it's a "combination of things." I don't think we're going to see a stellar performance from Newton this year. He may show signs of greatness, but he will also show signs of being a rookie QB in the SEC.

IMO, Newton played poorly last night. Yes, our defense did as well, but we are seeing just how important a seasoned QB is to our team.

Will all of this experience help in the long run? Probably so, but for me, this football season is pretty much over and it's time to get basketball rolling.

If UK had won this game, I could have realistically seen UK finishing with 8 wins, but now I think we'll probably end up with 6 wins and will be on the brink of getting a bowl game again this year. I think that helps our chances of winning a 4th straight bowl game, but I would have liked to have a seen a more prestigious bowl. I don't want to see us go backwards or stay in the same place, I want to see us move forward.

Here's how I think the rest of the season pans out:

11/7 vs. EKU - Win
11/14 at Vandy - interchangeable - we either win this one and lose the Georgia game, or we lose this one and win the Georgia game, but I think the latter is more likely.
11/21 at Georgia - see above
11/28 vs. Tennessee - Loss

Either way, I see us finishing the season winning only 2 more games, putting us at 6-6.
Uk by 26
Uk wins but eku gives a scare until the 2nd half.
UK needs to take care of business. What is the status of Hartline as far as a bowl game goes?
I'm telling you now. DON"T OVER LOOK EKU!!! This team is better than alot of people think and could play with a lot of D-1 schools. They have a big SEC game with Vandy the week after! They have to win these next two games or there bowl hopes are over because I personally don't see them beating UGA or UT.
UK fairly easy

UK-48
EKU-14
This will be the kind of confidence booster game that UK needs after losing a tough game to Miss St!

UK-52
EKU-0
I think UK will handle EKU fairly easily. I see Newton doing significantly better than he did against Miss. State, but still making some bad mistakes. However, I think Cobb will have his way with EKU.

UK - 45
EKU - 10
not really sure if they coach the same way they did the state game they will lose i just did not understand why they would run those 2 QB draws at the 10 or so that led to the INT why dont you put Cobb back there so if the draw is not there he could improvise blowed my mind then there was the last play of the game for UK was that a planned play or a busted play I hope it was busted UK loses to Vandy, Georgia and UT and barley gets by eastern jus my opinion
Eku
uk 30+
Uk 31 eku 28
eku 24
uk 21
U.K. wins this one. Don't know what Brooks & Joker were thinking in the Miss. Stste game(not using Cobb like they should've)
Big Five-0- Wrote:U.K. wins this one. Don't know what Brooks & Joker were thinking in the Miss. Stste game(not using Cobb like they should've)

Yep.

Uk by 21
Uk 38 eku 17
UK-42
EKU-17
:Thumbs:
From what I hear UK has some players gonna be out including Locke and Johnson due to being sick...Don't look over the Colonels.
uk45
eku10