Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mississippi State @ Kentucky Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UK leads 17-10 at halftime.
Kentucky 24

Miss State 24
UK leads 24-17 half way in the 3rd.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Kentucky 24

Miss State 24

What can I say....as soon as I hit submit Miss. State scored. lol
Defense looks really bad at times and looks great at times they are just so inconsistent
Come on guys hang in and tough it out so we can win this thing!!
State 31

Kentucky 24

Kentucky with one last drive coming up to try and tie
31-24, Mississippi State leads.
This has been a good game!
Kentucky fails twice inside the 20 to score and that's your ball game
Man I thought they could tie this one,%$^
Turnover on downs in the red zone for UK with about 2 minutes left. UK always finds a way to give the game away.
Wow. Bad Play Calling in The Redzone.
there goes any short at the outback bowl
Good comments by the MSU coach at the end. :Thumbs:
In a big game like this, why do you not play Fidler at all. I'm all for playing Newton and getting him some experience, but it's obvious his decision making needs A LOT of work. I'm not saying Fidler would have led us to a comeback win, but Newton didn't help with his decision making, or lack thereof. The defense was beyond pathetic. And Cobb and/or Locke need to touch the ball inside the 5 yard line with a 1st and Goal. Kentucky didn't desevre to win this game!
StrikeoutKing Wrote:In a big game like this, why do you not play Fidler at all. I'm all for playing Newton and getting him some experience, but it's obvious his decision making needs A LOT of work. I'm not saying Fidler would have led us to a comeback win, but Newton didn't help with his decision making, or lack thereof. The defense was beyond pathetic. And Cobb and/or Locke need to touch the ball inside the 5 yard line with a 1st and Goal. Kentucky didn't desevre to win this game!

Agreed, That Is horrible Play Calling. Its Like having lebron and kobe and letting shaq shoot the game winning 3.
Final