Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: USF Bulls 30 WVU 19 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Think they can beat Florida or Bama when they can't even beat a bull.:thatsfunn
Too bad, UC needed WVU to win and climb in the rankings
I wonder where DangerousDan is tonight.
CatDawg Wrote:I wonder where DangerousDan is tonight.

Thourghly disgusted with that mess. Stewart's bunch cannot put two drives together let alone two quarters. I cannot believe the way Cincy and Pitt took USF apart. If it were not for a couple of miscues, UConn and Marshall would have beat us. :HitWall:
I like your honesty. I was thinking the same about those two games. Especially the UCONN game.
I love it anytime WVU gets a Loss!! TongueirateSho
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Thourghly disgusted with that mess. Stewart's bunch cannot put two drives together let alone two quarters. I cannot believe the way Cincy and Pitt took USF apart. If it were not for a couple of miscues, UConn and Marshall would have beat us. :HitWall:

Hey I told you so in another thread they would lose this one. Also where have you went last week you was all on the Stewart bandwagon making cases that he was such an amazing coach. Happy you see it our way now, WVU is overrated.
South Florida aint no slouch. Like it or not, the Big East is a solid football conference. No, it isnt as tough as the SEC, and the teams top to bottom arent the quality of the SEC, but this is a legit conference with several very solid football teams. This will be the most fun race to watch over the next few weeks. I like USF and WVU a lot. Cincy is a top 5 team IMO. Pittsburgh is the most underrated and disrespected team in college football (the most SEC team in the Big East IMO), and UConn and Rutgers are pretty decent bowl teams. Louisville and Syracuse are the only BAD teams in the conference. I give dangerousdan a hard time about the Big East, but honestly its a very good football conference.