Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who's coming to Lexington this weekend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a quick roll call here, but who is coming to Lexington this weekend for the semi-finals (Saturday) and finals (Sunday)?????
ME!!
What time do the games start and who plays when? R the games being played on Saturday and Sunday?
I will be there working away. Whats the weather supossed to be like?
Looks like as of now, rain/showers Saturday morning temps in low to mid 50's.
I like the way Corbin's 7th and 8th grade play. I think Corbin's 7th could win state. Corbin's 8th grade has a tough semi game with Bowling Green, last years state champs.
I'll be there too. We(Anderson County) play Rowan County @ 7:30 after the Corbin And Bowling Green game @ 5:30. Good luck to all the teams that made it and play hard. We have a very tough game against rowan they have a great QB #14 and a great RB #36, hope our boys come to play.
We play Morgan County Sat. at 2:45 Gallatin vs Morgan.Should be an excellant game.Hope the rain stays away.
I take it that you all like to pass the ball....
If you like to pass the ball then rain does not bother you. Wind does but rain is no big deal. Coaching in the rain on the other hand just sucks.
Meece plays Trigg Co. @ 1 Saturday hope everyone good luck.....GO JUMPERS.....:1:
barrel Wrote:If you like to pass the ball then rain does not bother you. Wind does but rain is no big deal. Coaching in the rain on the other hand just sucks.

Rain does suck. Has anyone ever coached in a heavy fog. I know back in 2003 I coached a game in NEKY and it was so foggy you could barely see the kids on the field.
I'll be in Lex Vegas but for other reasons.. :biggrin:
plantmanky Wrote:Rain does suck. Has anyone ever coached in a heavy fog. I know back in 2003 I coached a game in NEKY and it was so foggy you could barely see the kids on the field.

No but I do remember the Bears Eagles playoff game.
I haven't coached in the fog but had to play in it. It's tough, and if it rains the way they are talking, I think it will hard to pass......