Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rowan Co. vs. Johnson Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have any predictions on this game tomorrow
Johnson by 18
Johnson by a touchdown.
This will be one of the best matchups of the year and maybe the best in the eastern part of the state for 2009 middle school football.

I don't think JC has lost a game and they are a very good team. Rowan may have only lost 1 game and i think they later avenged that loss (I think it was to Morgan County who is in the final 4 in the small school 8th division). They also are a very good team. Tons of skill players and size on both teams.

If your gonna go see an 8th grade game this year in the eastern part of the state, this is the one to go see tomorrow night.

I'm going with JC in a close one.

Best of luck to both teams.
The team with the most points win,, well usually!!!!
I think that Rowan will upset JC,, just a feeling.......
Johnson Central by 16 points. I have gotten to watch these boys up close twice this season and they are as good as anyone I have seen. Speed, power and whole bunch of heart. I've not seen Rowan County but I sure hope they are in for a barn-burner because the Eagles will bring it tonight. Good Luck Johnson Central, Letcher County and the entire Big Sandy Conference is pulling for you all.
Great season Johnson Central! You guys made on heck of a run and have nothing to be ashamed of.
went too the game and is was a messy one. Rowan pulled it off 16-6. Rowan depended on #36 there running back just to hold on to the ball in the mud. he is a big running back and a beast with the ball. we have our hands full on saturday. Johnson central played a great game nothing to be ashamed of. Want to give my condilences to the coach of Johnson central with his loss of his father you and him are in our prayers.
congrats to RC!!!!!!!!!
Good luck to both teams
Congrats to Rowan County on the win. Congrats also to Johnson County on a great season. Was a hard battle between two very talented teams on a field that was very messy.

The scoring was early in the game the defenses controlled the 2nd half. JC's qb was having a good game running the ball but went down early in the 4th quarter when they were moving the ball.

The big running back for RC (i think his # was 36) is a very tough, large rb. Someone posted he is 5'10 260 and thats pretty accurate. He had several runs where he broke at least 5 or 6 tackles. Just so hard to wrap up on and good speed in the open field. RC's qb (#14 i think) is also a good athlete and can run the ball. His runs in the 1st half were huge on RC's scoring drives. RC will be a tough team to take out in these final 2 games.
Congrats Johnson Central! You guys really made the big sandy proud.
well,, I finally got one right!!! Both teams were absolutely HUGE!!!!!
I kept thinking this was the best high school game this week,, because you forgot they were only 8th graders!!!!
Great game!!!!!!!
I saw Anderson Co. there last night watching too.. they have a day to prepare!!! Good luck to all teams in the finals weekend,, great place to be!!!!!
Congrats to RC. Sounds like some of you need to shine your crystal balls before making your next prediction.
Great game. our boys played hard, but the two things that don't mix are speed and mud.
The field was a mess and they couldn't turn the corners. RC played great. #36 was a beast. After the game the RC guys checked on our QB. Good to see that. Good luck RC, win it all. Great season Eagles, thanks for the ride.
Good Luck to Rowan Co. in state.
score?
LClion4life Wrote:score?

The JC/RC final score was 16-6 RC. RC plays tonight in 8th DI semis