Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: who will win pike county 8th grade championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who will win tonights championship game between belfry vs pikeville 8th grade. should be a good game belfry is getting healthy again flu wiped them out .they finally had a good workout yesterday and all was back in the line up. belfry 36 pikeville 6 thats my pred.:redboxer:
mr bojangles 007 Wrote:who will win tonights championship game between belfry vs pikeville 8th grade. should be a good game belfry is getting healthy again flu wiped them out .they finally had a good workout yesterday and all was back in the line up. belfry 36 pikeville 6 thats my pred.:redboxer:

Belfry should win handily. There is a good chance East Kentucky Broadcasting will air this game live. I will give more details on the specific station when I get them.
bucslover68 Wrote:Belfry should win handily. There is a good chance East Kentucky Broadcasting will air this game live. I will give more details on the specific station when I get them.

A little birdie told me AM 900 and AM 1400.... I think this is awesome exposure for the little Pirates and Panthers! Good job EKB!!
PHS95 Wrote:A little birdie told me AM 900 and AM 1400.... I think this is awesome exposure for the little Pirates and Panthers! Good job EKB!!

Yep, the game will be on the Talk Radio Network, 1400 AM in the Belfry/Williamson area, 900 AM in Pikeville, and 104.5 FM in Prestonsburg. Join Bobby Norman and Joe Kinzer for all the play-by-play of the Pike County Middle School Football Championship from Phelps High School. Kickoff is scheduled to start at 7:30. Shake and Bake rides again.
I think Pikeville will play hard but in the end it will be Belfry
who wins.
Belfry- 38
Pikeville-8
Good luck Pirates.
them thar pirates will make pikeville walk the plank.40-6Belfry