Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Teams you just can't stand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Besides Louisville, NC, and Duke, Which teams do you just hate to watch or just don't like in general?
Usc-florida-tennessee-notre dame-oregon-ohio state
USC, Notre Dame, Miami, Ohio State

Hate These Teams With A Passion
well since we cant say UNC i'll have to say

NCAA football
*USC

NCAA Basketball
*Michigan State
Ohio State, West Virginia,Virginia Tech, Notre Dame, Florida, Texas, etc. the list could go on and on..
Florida, Alabama, Kentucky, Memphis (b-ball).
football-Auburn, Tennessee, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Miami, Louisville, Boise State, pretty much anybody in the Pac10..

basketball-Louisville, Tennessee, Duke, Auburn, Ohio State, UCLA, USC, Georgetown, UConn..
Notre Dame
U.S.C.
FL
ALABAMA
TENN
Football- USC, Miami, Texas, OK,

Basketball- UK(but now they get a coach with the style i like)(The two coach they had before, put me to sleep when i watch them play)
I hate any team that play the 1950's-1970's style of basketball. It is just to slow for me.
Pitt, Penn State, Michigan, the Asheshe, Notre Dame, Marshall, and UK football.
Southern Cal (hate them with a passion)
Ohio State (hate them with a passion)
UCLA
LSU
Kansas
USC Trojans
Alabama!
Ohio State and Tenn.
Teams I hate the Most
MLB-Yankees
NCAAF-USC
NCAAB-Duke
NBA-Lakers
NFL-Patriots
I hate evrey one of these teams with a burning passion, I hate it win they win anything
Florida, Ohio State, Michigan
MLB-Boston Red Soxs
NCAAF-USC
NCAAB-Michigan State
NBA-Boston Celtics
NFL-New England Patriots
Notre Dame & dUKe!
1-) MICHIGAN
2-) The Ohio State University
3-) Florida
4-) Western Ky (only because I am an Eastern alum. However my hatrid for them is mostly because of our rivalry, and if they are playing a big opponent or they are in the NCAA tourney i will pull for them.)
MLB-Yankees
NFL-Cowboys
NCAAF- Ohio St.
NCAAB-Anyone not named Kentucky
NBA-Lakers
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:Teams I hate the Most
MLB-Yankees
NCAAF-USC
NCAAB-Duke
NBA-Lakers
NFL-Patriots
I hate evrey one of these teams with a burning passion, I hate it win they win anything

Switch USC with Florida and Lakers with Cavaliers and I feel ya!
MLB-Yankees
NBA-Lakers
NFL-Patriots
NCAA FB-Florida, USC, and LSU
NCAA BB-UNC, Duke, and UF
I hate everything about Florida, their coaches, fans, players, cheerleaders, etc. I hate Alabama. I could write a book about how much I hate Kentucky, but I won't get started. Georgia fans are morons. And I think pretty much everybody hates Notre Dame in some way or another. Who I hate from week to week can change, but those 5 are a constant.
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:I hate everything about Florida, their coaches, fans, players, cheerleaders, etc. I hate Alabama. I could write a book about how much I hate Kentucky, but I won't get started. Georgia fans are morons. And I think pretty much everybody hates Notre Dame in some way or another. Who I hate from week to week can change, but those 5 are a constant.

I bet I can guess the player you hate the most from UK. JODIE MEEKS :biggrin::biggrin:
Haha.. Well I probably should since he was the definition of a one man show last year.. But it was just a one time thing. So I don't really hate him all that much. Just a great effort. I do ,however, dislike your new coach. I didn't like him long before he came to UK.
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:Haha.. Well I probably should since he was the definition of a one man show last year.. But it was just a one time thing. So I don't really hate him all that much. Just a great effort. I do ,however, dislike your new coach. I didn't like him long before he came to UK.

LOL.. I hear that alot but I personally didn't like him when he was at Memphis but if he continues with what he is doing at UK, I'll be his #1 fan.
Wildcats11 Wrote:I bet I can guess the player you hate the most from UK. JODIE MEEKS :biggrin::biggrin:

:Thumbs: Was the greatest thing i had ever seen from a UK player.
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:I hate everything about Florida, their coaches, fans, players, cheerleaders, etc. I hate Alabama. I could write a book about how much I hate Kentucky, but I won't get started. Georgia fans are morons. And I think pretty much everybody hates Notre Dame in some way or another. Who I hate from week to week can change, but those 5 are a constant.

But nothin' sucks like a BIG ORANGE. "Rocky Flop, you'll always be, second to Kentucky, Good ole Rocky Flop.......". It is hard to believe that song was written by two good ole Leslie County boys, the Osborne Brothers.
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:Haha.. Well I probably should since he was the definition of a one man show last year.. But it was just a one time thing. So I don't really hate him all that much. Just a great effort. I do ,however, dislike your new coach. I didn't like him long before he came to UK.

Ok kids, can you spell fifty four. Here we go, F-I-F-T-Y F-O-U-R. Good kids. Now C-A-T-S. Good. Now let's all smash some ROCKY FLOP records.:biggrin:
Basketball- minnesota...
Football- Ohio St.
Pages: 1 2 3