Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mississippi State @ Kentucky 10/31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thoughts/predictions
Game is on Fox Sports Network. It will be on Fox Sports Alternate channel 448 on Dish Network at 7:00 pm.
I would have doubts about this game if it was at Miss St but I think we will take care of business at Commonwealth...

UK 26
MSU 17
If UK's defensive backs don't improve tremendously, MSU will crush the cats on their home turf
tough decision but will take the cats as long as fidler dosent play cant afford to turn the ball over against a good Miss state team or it will hurt us

UK-24
State-17
I'll be at this game, so hopefully I dont give no bad luck to them or nothing lol.

But since its at Kentucky.
im gonna say
Kentucky-26
Miss St.21
Stardust Wrote:If UK's defensive backs don't improve tremendously, MSU will crush the cats on their home turf

Lindley should be back this week.... that is an automatic DB improvement.
Uk-14 MS-0 I think the defense will step up in this game big time.
NYY10 Wrote:I'll be at this game, so hopefully I dont give no bad luck to them or nothing lol.

But since its at Kentucky.
im gonna say
Kentucky-26
Miss St.21

Me too, They have never won when I have watched them at Commonwealth, I hope that changes sat. UK did win the last time I watched them though in the Music City Bowl against FSU.

Kentucky-28
Miss St-24
MVP2 Wrote:Me too, They have never won when I have watched them at Commonwealth, I hope that changes sat. UK did win the last time I watched them though in the Music City Bowl against FSU.

Kentucky-28
Miss St-24

haha, I think i've been to 3 games since last year of Uk's

Lost to Florida- knew that would of happen
Lost to Tennesse- in like 3 or 4 OT's in the cold,
beat some weak team last year.. cant remember Sad

So this will be my 4th game so far.. so maybe it will come out 2-2 for me lol
Miss State is VERY tough. Dan Mullen has done a very good job down in Starkville, playing LSU to a 4 point game that they should have won, and in all honesty they should have beaten Florida too. This team will be a consistent bowl team after this year..UK has beaten Auburn, which was a surprise, but I think MSU is a better team than Auburn.
Miss State 24
Kentucky 17
uk-28
mstate-17
Best thing for UK is they get MSU after a very emotional game vs. UF...prior to a bye week..with their next game being Alabama. Hard to get up two weeks in a row, especially with a BYE coming.

Additionally, for as much stock as people are putting into Saturday's close game against performance it is worth noting that 13 of MSU's points came from turnovers that they returned for TD(100 yd INT return), UF also missed a short field goal. That game very easily could have been 40-6.
UK!!!!!!!!!
Anybody going to this game, dress up as something lol?
U.K. in this one !!!
I don't know I got a gut feeling about Mississippi State.
NYY10 Wrote:Anybody going to this game, dress up as something lol?

I am going, but not dressing up..just wearing black.
if anyone is selling tickets and a parking pass let me know....
yea, probably what i will do. gonna be way cold

Wildcat try Ebay, Stub hub or Take Me Out Online Tickets!!
State,35-24.
Huge concern for UK is Johnson had just got healthy, played lights out against Auburn and was tearing it up against ULM, now he has a slight MCL tear. which will restrict his side to side speed. MSU has a tough run game, but I think we can hold them to 80 yds, hopefully.

Im not so concerned about the db's, yeah ULM threw on them, but you have to put it in context that UK was up big, and they were working on some new packages and blitzes for future games, leaving their DB's on islands all alone.

Ill be there also, decked out in all black, should be a blast.
Mississippi played Florida very good. We need to play a very good game. I am still going with the cats as long as they don't wear the black uniforms. UK 28-MISS ST-14
so far looks good for the cats
NYY10 Wrote:Anybody going to this game, dress up as something lol?

Im going but im not going to dress up. But I will be in all black!
UK by 3 tds!!
Ill take UK 28-21 today....GO CATS!
Something many Windstream customers can be happy about is windstream has finally added espn360.com. I got an email last night that I could use my espn login name to watch espn 360 for free through windstream.
I am afraid Tidehoss is right. MSU is not as bad as people think. I hope UK can pull off the win at home.
Anywhere else on the net?
Pages: 1 2