Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Adams 28 Hazard 26 (Big Sandy Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was a game you shouldn't have missed if you did that came right down to the very last second. Congratulations to both teams for all their hard work in an all out battle that showcased mountain football at it's best!! Way to go Blackcats on being the Big Sandy Champions !!!
Great job Blackcats !
I am proud of your effort this season !
Congrats Bulldogs on a great season also !
Congrats Adams
Congrats Blackcats! Good Job Coach Howell and staff!
Good job blackcats, you guys played one heck of a game. Big Congrats to Coach Howell and his kids on an outstanding effort.
After getting there early we got to watch almost all of this one. Great game for both sides.
Congrats to Coach Howell and the Blackcats on an outstanding year and a big win last night. Way to bring the Big Sandy Championship to Floyd County. Great job guys.
This was a great game to watch. Both teams back and forth with Pburg taking the lead with about 15 seconds left in the game. Both teams gave a great effort in that last quarter. On a side note I hope Coach Wade is getting better and hope to see him at next conference meeting.
FCF at it's finest, Great job coach Howell and your blackcats, just a great never say die attitude, your team just wanted it more , great job running our conf. , it's a privelage for these boys to have a conf. , such as this to participate in !!!!
WAY TO GO BLACKCATS! I've watched most of theses boys since they started playing flag football, and I couldn't be more proud of them. I knew they could go as far as they wanted in this tournament. These young men have always responded positively after a loss, and I knew this season would be no different. Their coach in their early grades (Johnny Ray Harris) always instilled in them a never say die attitude. And this season Coach Howell kept them beliveing in themselves too. Thats how you build a team and a program (Great coaching, great teamwork, and great kids). It takes great atheletes, but it also takes young men that have great character to win a championship. And that was on full display last night. Also I would have to say this win couldn't have occurred if it wasn't for all the support these players have received over the years. The Principal (Jack Goodman), the Athletetic Director (Sherman Holiday), the Coach (Jamie Howell), and ALL the parents and boosters should be recognized for their hard work and dedication. BLACKCATS - BIG SANDY VALLEY CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS. :1:
how did anderson and keens do
Congrats Blackcats!!!!!
Floyd County Football at its finest!! Betsy Layne wins. Adams wins, and they also stepped up and played Allen Central and Belfy prior to the win to ensure that those two teams would have an opponent for the tournament. I hate to see the season end. Great job by all. I heard Coach Derosett and his staff got the field ready for the games. Thanks a bunch, you al did a great job on very short notice.
Yes our 7th graders played because Magoffin and Perry had to drop out due to illness. They competed well. I am very proud of this group youngsters.
Congrats Adams on a conference championship.... Hopefully Coach Lindon is doing well and resting peacefully
Congratulations Coach and guys. I was very impressed the couple times I saw you this year. Especially with the offense.
Way to go Blackcats! Great effort by each and everyone of you! Congratulations players and coaches! You improved with each and every game. You played with heart and determination every second of every quarter. We believed in you and you believed in yourselves. In the end, you proved to everyone on the field (where it counts) that you could do it. Hold your heads up high and enjoy your championship. You are a special group of young men and you do deserve everything you have accomplished. Way to go BLACKCATS!!!!!
Great job Blackcats and Coach Howell
Floyd County Football Powerhouse = AMS Blackcats
lets go black cats good job anderson,reahard, martin, keens and wright
I want to thank the hazard coaching staff for working so hard for these kids. The kids had a great season finished 10 and 3. They played so hard for coach wade lindon. We want to thank everyone for their prayers. Coach lindon is doin well, i spoke to him yesterday and he hopes to be home this weekend. Coach asher coach sturgill coach holland coach montgomery coach harris did a fantastic job. The game between hazard and adams was a classic went right down to the wire. Both teams played really really hard. Were really proud of the bulldogs
Hazard has a great group of coaches and players. The game was a classic for sure ! Both teams gave it all they had. Hats off to both ! Great to hear Coach Wade is doing well !
Big win
Congrats Adams.
It sound like it was a good game. Congrats to Adams on winning the title.