Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 7th grade corbin vs. southern pulaski
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe the redhounds will when this game. We have a big line. Our backfield has many options, anyone in the backfield can run the ball well. No one except for clay county has been able stop us, they only won because we made 2 mistakes on special teams that resulted in 14 clay county points....final score was 20-12. Every team that we have played we have beaten by 20+ points. Havent heard anything about SP but from their scores they sound tough and we will see on monday...I feel we will win by at least 10points.....any thoughts????
If Corbin faces a team that passes the ball good, it is over for Corbin. Yeah Corbin does have a big line. All SP has to do is defend the side where The two big boys are on Corbins line cause they move them around and that is where they mainly run. As big as that line is the two big boys had a hard time against #59 from Jackson Co. Who the announcers kept calling by the wrong name. His name is actually Khris Noble.
It should be a good game. I won't make a prediction, BUT will still stand to my word that who ever won the Corbin/ Jackson Co game had a real good shot at winning state, Well Corbin won so there you go....
Jackson Cofan Wrote:If Corbin faces a team that passes the ball good, it is over for Corbin. Yeah Corbin does have a big line. All SP has to do is defend the side where The two big boys are on Corbins line cause they move them around and that is where they mainly run. As big as that line is the two big boys had a hard time against #59 from Jackson Co. Who the announcers kept calling by the wrong name. His name is actually Khris Noble.
It should be a good game. I won't make a prediction, BUT will still stand to my word that who ever won the Corbin/ Jackson Co game had a real good shot at winning state, Well Corbin won so there you go....
If Corbin get's by SP then they will play Greenup County, who knocked off a good Ashland team, whoever wins this game has a shot at winning state championship this coming Saturday.:biggrin:
When does Corbin play Southern Pulaski?Time and Date if anyone can help me.
HANGTOUGH Wrote:When does Corbin play Southern Pulaski?Time and Date if anyone can help me.
It's my understanding that they play tonight at 6:00 at Southwestern High School.
I couldn't make it to the game, but am curious as to who won and what the score was.
Corbin 38 - S. Pulaski 8