Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1)Duke 75 (17) Indiana 67 FINAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IU fell behind 16-2 to start this game but came back and cut the lead down to four points at one stage of the first half before going into halftime trailing 44 to 35. IU came out in the second half and stayed with Duke and even took the lead before falling to the current number 1 team in the nation.

Going to be a tough game for UK in a couple of weeks.
This was a great game. I only caught the last 8 minutes though.
Yea I will eat my words as far as getting beat by 15, but DUJE is DUKE love them or hate them. IU played hard and will give UK a problem.
Watched the first half then watched the boys bb forum the second.
Killingsworth is a beast and will dominate UK unless Tubby can work some kind of amazing game plan out to stop him just a little...
"alfus21" Wrote:Killingsworth is a beast and will dominate UK unless Tubby can work some kind of amazing game plan out to stop him just a little...

I agree. Killingsworth is awesome. He couldn't be stopped. The biggest mistake the IU coaching staff made, and what I personally think lost the game, was taking hime out. He got out of rythm and so did the team. But none the less, it was a terrific game to watch.
"alfus21" Wrote:Killingsworth is a beast and will dominate UK unless Tubby can work some kind of amazing game plan out to stop him just a little...

I don't think UK has anyone to match up to him. They have to double him all night and make someone else on IU to beat them.
"torQQue" Wrote:I don't think UK has anyone to match up to him. They have to double him all night and make someone else on IU to beat them.
Write it down.

Marshall Strickland.

Having DJ White back won't hurt either.
good game by both teams
I thought both teams played very well.

I can't wait to see IU and UK play each other.
Good win for the Dukies. I watched the first half of this one, Killingsworth was DOMINATING Sheldon Williams in the first half.
Good win for Duke.