Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Adams 7th vs. Allen Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard tonight that Magoffin A Team had to cancel b/c their school was closed for the flu. So, Allen Central's A team is going to play Adams 7th. Nice job Coach Howell. This game will allow AC to get play their final game and younger kids from Adams to get some more playing-time and experience. I know this will be tough for the coaching staff, parents, and all involved from Adams but I think it is great for the players on both teams. :Thumbs:
Good luck both
yeh you guys just have fun thats what its all about:1:
Thanks to Coach Howell his staff and team, AC will have a team to play on Saturday. Things beyond controll happened that caused the Big Sandy post season grid to be change at a very late date. Coach Howell jumped right in and found a new game site for all teams in the grid and for us at AC provided a team to play. I think this will benefit both teams and is another example of why Adams is a solid football team yearly. Coach Howell looks for any way to get his kids time on the field and it will be good experience going into next year for these young men. I expect the Blackcat team to be ready for this game and play very hard. Good luck to both and once again thanks Coach Howell.
gawwwwwleeeeeeeeee that #10 from adams can absolutly catch. he could probably be one of the best 7th grade wide recievers in the state of kentucky. i mean really who can catch a football one handed with a kid on his back . and one infront of him. this kid showed some great effort this game. him and adams 7th grader QB makes a GREAT team when they work togather.!!! ill be looking fowward to watch them next year. every time the ball went out side of the titeend the def. end did not get the runner he blocks great but the other linemen needs to step up and take advantage while they can. but GREAT job to all and #10 and #12 good job and good luck next year working as a team.
Great job coach Howell and the 7th graders, not 1 but 2 games on this day, hats off to the kids !!!!!