Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Achraf Yacoubou to Villanova
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another day, another UK recruit to a different school. Late last night, word broke that Kyrie Irving had committed to Duke (official announcement on ESPNU) and now, multiple outlets are reporting that fellow Big Blue Madness guest Achraf Yacoubou has committed to Villanova. Hit the panic button! Fire Cal! Bring back Tubby! Get Konner Tucker to transfer!

Or, just wait for another top recruit to fall into UK’s lap. Your call.

Hijack by Dustin: If you remember, I was telling you guys on Monday that I would like to get a Big Blue Madness interview with Achraf by my Wednesday post and luckily none of you guys called me out when I didn’t have that for you (most likely due to the Kyrie Irving distraction). I texted Achraf a couple times and he’s normally EXTREMELY good about calling back when he has time or at least texting back and telling me a good time to call (probably one of the most reliable out there). Oddly, he didn’t answer my texts this week..I just thought he was sick or busy or something. Looks he was hiding. Well played Yacoubou…well played.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=31836