Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: SEC suspends Florida-Arkansas Ref Crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are your thoughts on this? Did the refs just hand Florida the win or what?
Would it surprise ya if the refs did do that? It wouldn't me, Florida gets everything their way for some reason. They are not as good as the media thinks they are. They are babied just like the Lakers in the NBA, the Yankees in MLB and so on and so forth.
I had herd that this was the same crew that did the Georgia /LSU game.
Sports_Fan28 Wrote:Would it surprise ya if the refs did do that? It wouldn't me, Florida gets everything their way for some reason. They are not as good as the media thinks they are. They are babied just like the Lakers in the NBA, the Yankees in MLB and so on and so forth.

Yes, i totally agree. Normally when someone says that, they try to say that you're a hater but really it just them in denial! I guarantee that calls like these happen in alot of florida's game but they just haven't been as obvious! I am glad that the SEC is finally maning up and taking recognition of this problem!
Rebel55 Wrote:I had herd that this was the same crew that did the Georgia /LSU game.

Yeah, thats right. It's the same crew that worked that game and made that late unsportsmanlike conduct call.
It is about freaking time they need to call me ill go ref for them
Good decision
Hey i can ref i used to ump and coach little league baseball i coached the 13-14 year old all stars back when i played at bell high me and my dad and ronnie fuson i have helped coach basketball but football is my real passion