Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: ATTN: Big Sandy Post-Season CHANGE !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, the post-season grid has been moved to Prestonsburg High School. We were informed yesterday around 4:30 p.m. that Magoffin County would be closing for the rest of the week due to the flu and would not be permitted to play in or host the grid. After several hours of phone calls and attempts to change locations, John Doug and I felt at this late hour the best thing to do would be to move the grid to Prestonsburg. With only one day left to prepare, get workers, get concession items. etc, etc, etc we felt this was the best option. We will work throughout the night (if needed) to make sure the field is in the best possible condition on Saturday. Again we are sorry for any problems this may create, but this one was beyond our control. Any coaches with questions may contact me today at 886-2671. All game time slots will remain the same.

Thanks
canoeman06 Wrote:Due to circumstances beyond our control, the post-season grid has been moved to Prestonsburg High School. We were informed yesterday around 4:30 p.m. that Magoffin County would be closing for the rest of the week due to the flu and would not be permitted to play in or host the grid. After several hours of phone calls and attempts to change locations, John Doug and I felt at this late hour the best thing to do would be to move the grid to Prestonsburg. With only one day left to prepare, get workers, get concession items. etc, etc, etc we felt this was the best option. We will work throughout the night (if needed) to make sure the field is in the best possible condition on Saturday. Again we are sorry for any problems this may create, but this one was beyond our control. Any coaches with questions may contact me today at 886-2671. All game time slots will remain the same.

Thanks
who will A.C. play at 11:00 am then
I talked with Coach Hall last night and they will play our 7th graders
Canoeman,
I am right to think my JV team plays Betsy Lane at 3:30 and my Varsity plays at 6:30 against Johnson Central correct. I know this has been a bad hand dealt to us but I am sure you will host a great day of football.
Coach Howard
You are correct ..
Thanks for your help ! It has been rough.
You all do a awesome job under the circumstance.
Is the games still on for Sat.
yes
Lets get it on