Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 34 - New Harlan 30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was fortunate enough to host this State Playoff game in Letcher County and it was one of the best games I have ever watched. Both teams laid the lumber to each other and the game went back and forth the entire night. New Harlan had the ball inside the 10 with a minute to go and Johnson Central held them on a 4th and 1 to gain possesion and killed the clock. Good game guys and it was a pleasure to host it for you all.

Coach Howard
Football Coach
LCC Middle School
WOW! Congrats to Johnson Central. Hopefully they will be tired to play Saturday! Smile
Congrats JC
Congratulations Johnson Central in a hard fought victory. This win makes the teams that play in the Big Sandy Valley Conference look even better. Way to represent JC Eagles.:Thumbs:
Congrats to johnson central, my son plays for new harlan #64 it was a great game, both teams were class acts. played some hard nose football and the winner was johnson central tonight. best of luck to jc i hope you go far.
Good Game to watch! Valiant effort by the Patriots. Johnson Central is very good football team. Best of luck to Johnson Central in the rest of the state playoffs and best wishes to Letcher Co. and Coach Howard in the Big Sandy Championship!!!
What a game!!!! I'm thankful no one was injured in this very physical football game.
Great play on both sides of the ball. It all came down to who had the ball last.
New Harlen was faster then I thought they were and sure put on the hits. Great play Eagles, you blocked well for each other and those unselfish stats never make it in the record books but, are needed for the team to win. Great job defense on you stop at the end of the game.
Congrats JC !
What a game!!! New Harlan is a very hard nosed football team. They drove it right at us all night. Both teams anwered each other's score's the whole game as the biggest lead of the game for either team was 6-0. Our Qb (#8 Zac Gound) played a whale of a ball game. Big defensive series for our boys in the last minutes of the game.
Congrats to JC, way to represent the Big Sandy Conference.
Good game jc
Who do they play now in the state tournament?