Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Teams from up North?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
R there any teams from northern ky in the middle school toun?
None that I know of. There is NKY Middle School league playoff that kicks off this week. Nothing after the playoffs crown a champion.
Covington Catholic, Summitt View, Gallatin County then Grant County are the most northern teams in the KYMSFA.
It would be nice to see some teams from all over Kentucky take part.
Gallatin and Grant both made it in tournament. Not sure why Covington Catholic did not get in I saw them first part of season very good team.
Cov Cath was playing in their conference Championship (both 7th & 8th Grade teams) which were held after the first round of the playoffs, hence why they did not compete in the state playoffs.
plantmanky Wrote:Cov Cath was playing in their conference Championship (both 7th & 8th Grade teams) which were held after the first round of the playoffs, hence why they did not compete in the state playoffs.

I think they would give any one out there run for their money.
Totally agree, Cov Cath really had 2 great teams this year. Their coaching staff does a great job with there players.