Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Adams 8 Betsy Layne 6 (Big Sandy Semis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Hats off to the Bobcats !!! They are a great team ! Dylan, Chase, Peyton, Blake, Jarred and others are just a special group of athletes !
I am proud of my team they never gave up and played hard ! They are a great group to coach. I celebrated with our fans and players and I understand I may have offended some from Betsy Layne. I was pointing to our crowd and did not mean to upset the Bobcat crowd if they felt as if I was taunting them. Again I apologize if anyone was offended...
On a side note : The Bobcat program has a very bright future with these athletes coming up GOOD LUCK !
Blackcats : Lets get ready for one more game !

Coach Howell
Great game to both teams. But, my hat goes off to the Blackcats. To come back and defeat a team that beat you early in the season says something about the kids wearing the Blackcat red and black. You boys made me proud tonight. Good luck in the final game. If you grind it out like you did tonight - You could be Big Sandy Champs.
Congrats to the Blackcats!!!!

When's the championship game? I have yet to see them play.
This was a great game to see folks! For those not there, Betsy Layne had the ball on the 4 yard line at the end. For the Bobcat fans, the boys played great and with a lot of heart. We should be proud. A side not, yes the pass to the endzone was out of bounds. I was there. The field runs down hill on that corner and it carries everybody out of bound when you get in that corner. Coach, why did you stop running the ball? And whne you run the chains, maske sure you have the down indicator correct.
AMS-a fantastic effort by the d-line! no hope of a passing game with that rush! A Canoeman coached team running the ball, great adjustment

AMS, Bobcats and Rebels,let's see Floyd Count go 3-0 this Saturday!!!!
Congrats. to the blackcats, they showed a lot of heart and determination !! Congrats. to our bobcats, on a great game as well !!! It was a real thrill to see 2 Floyd County teams battle it out like this !!! ADAMS has dominated this county for so long ( rightfully so ) , it's just good if your a football person to see a team slowly closing the gap ( no DISRESPECT ) it can only make FCF better. Maybe, one day we'll see a Floyd County Bowl, and to all the fans did you see the field conditions ? Let's support a ( time for turf policy , whereever , it's at in our county ). Our Floyd County kids deserve to play on fields as nice as the ones in surrounding counties !!!! In closing, go blackcats , bring the title back to Floyd County !!!! To our BL kids, lets, get back to work, we've got a game to win SAT.
First Class post Coach !!!!!
I hate consolidation of schools but could you imagine how powerful a combined Bobcat-Blackcat High school team would be if all of these kids went to same school?
:Thumbs::Thumbs: Don't tease me !!!!!
What a game this must have been, I would love to have seen this one. Congrats to the Blackcats and Coach Howell and his staff on a big win. Now go get the Big Sandy Title for Floyd County. Also Congrats to Coach Wise and his Bobcats, a very good football team and like someone else said you still have one more game to win. Go get'em BL. I personally love to see Floyd County football on the rise, keep up the great work Coach Howell and Coach Wise.
hawg laig Wrote:This was a great game to see folks! For those not there, Betsy Layne had the ball on the 4 yard line at the end. For the Bobcat fans, the boys played great and with a lot of heart. We should be proud. A side not, yes the pass to the endzone was out of bounds. I was there. The field runs down hill on that corner and it carries everybody out of bound when you get in that corner. Coach, why did you stop running the ball? And whne you run the chains, maske sure you have the down indicator correct.
AMS-a fantastic effort by the d-line! no hope of a passing game with that rush! A Canoeman coached team running the ball, great adjustment

AMS, Bobcats and Rebels,let's see Floyd Count go 3-0 this Saturday!!!!
I was there too... it was not out of bounds.. that aint even why BL didnt get the touchdown! Supposedly #13 didnt have his foot down! It was down and that is that!
What a game!!!!! What a defensive showing by the Blackcats. I was Proud tonight, of the kids and the coaches. This was a great win! Holding an offense like Betsy Layne inside the 5 yard line is just impressive. Heart, lots and lots of heart. Keep the focus Blackcats!!!! Back to back trips to the finals! Let's bring home the conference title on Saturday!!!!!!!!:Cheerlead
Congrats Blackcats and Coach Howell. You guys are turning it on at the right time. Unreal improvement since the first of the season.
good game Bobcats been a great year. Basketball time!!!!! Congrats to Adams much improved. Canoeman its O.K. everyone gets excited , your human. Normal people understand.
Congrats Adams
I personally love to see all the Floyd County coaches and all the people that follow and help their respective programs put the small rivalries aside and support one another. I think that it is a great example for the kids playing these games. Keep up the good work and the love and support for our schools and our athletes in Floyd County. I would also like to say thanks for the encouragement from the coaches and fans in the surrounding counties. Great sportsmanship and leadership to all those people.
A Great game between Betsy Layne Bobcats and the Adams Blackcats was played at Betsy Layne field this past tuesday evening. Best of Luck Saturday to both Schools. To Coach Howell, if you were pointing to your fans to celebrate why was a lady pushing you back across the field? Thanks for your apology. Go Bobcats, Go Blue.
for both of you i was there to and like the second perso n said #13 caught the ball and came down and had 1 foot in the endzone thats a touchdown so really bobcats won that game and we should be playing in the championship game...
Coach was right,he said we would get them back in the semi finals after the first game against them and he was right.We have to redeem ourselves against Hazard and i know we can do it
You know, something has really bothering me about the 3 refs that Betsy Layne got to ref the game Tuesday night. The coaches and BL fans have seen before how especially one of these refs have always called for the Blackcats. I was sooooooooo surprise when I saw who the refs were and thought at the same time, those Bobcats can't beat the refs and the Blackcats. BL Coaches what were you thinking? There are Refs that do call FAIR.
Congrats Blackcats and Coach Howell
onseer1 Wrote:You know, something has really bothering me about the 3 refs that Betsy Layne got to ref the game Tuesday night. The coaches and BL fans have seen before how especially one of these refs have always called for the Blackcats. I was sooooooooo surprise when I saw who the refs were and thought at the same time, those Bobcats can't beat the refs and the Blackcats. BL Coaches what were you thinking? There are Refs that do call FAIR.

BL did not pick the refs! It was agreed with everyone in the conference that refs would be assigned for each game within the playoffs.
Friend, first and foremost, BL, didn't get these REFS, they were assigned within our BSVC, what we're thinking as coaches at BL, is, let's stop worrying about REFS, and, win games we should win ! Everyone in the BSVC works very hard to give our young men a great conference to participate in. Don't focus in on these refs, ( they have to live with theirselves , righ!t or wrong , ) but, let's focus on the young men that made this a great game to be a part of( from both schools ) BL fans I respect your passion for your team, but, for these young men, let's handle them diffrently , than the ones in the past, encourage them to handle their buisness on the field, don't give them old reasons why they can't be succesful, this is a special group of young men, their potential is limitless, parents be positive, boys work hard, coaches never get outworked, we, as a program must have a never say die attitude, we must be a brotherhood , a BOBCAT BROTHERHOOD. Respect , from other teams, players, coaches, and fans , ( and yes even refs, ) is earned not given!!!