Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Coach Wade Lindon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To all the true sports fans out there I think everyone needs to know that Coach Lindon from the Hazard 7th/8th grade football team is in very serious shape right now and needs everyone's prayers. He went in for a routine procedure and it was found that he has 5 blockages in and around the heart and they are severe. He was actually in route to Lexington when we played and they are going to do open heart surgery on him tomorrow if they can if not it will be on Thursday morning. We played them tonight and his kids stepped up and played like champions for him and I think that everyone else needs to show there support with their prayers. I know we all bicker and complain throughout the season but when it comes down to it we are all good old mountain folks that cares about each other so please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
Coach Lindon will be in the prayers of all Football coaches alike... It is a fraternity and when one is down, the other's come around for their brother in need......
Prayers from Blackcat land ! Get well coach !!!!
Bobcat prayers are with you Coach Lindon. Get well soon.
Coach Howard that was a great post - Sometimes we all forget the big picture, that we all are one community (Mountain Folks). And the Hazard Coach will receive prayers from my home this evening. May God be with him and his family.
Bulldogs fans are praying hard for our coach. The players played their hearts out for him and will do so on Saturday. Get well soon Coach Lindon. We miss you.
Our prayers are with you coach the Jarrell Family . Good luck to the bulldogs on saturday.
Prayers are with Coach Lindon from Rebel coaches, players and fans. Great post Coach Howard and you are right we are all a big mountain family and in the coaching fraternity. Get well soon Coach Lindon.
ballerfan 1 Wrote:Coach Howard that was a great post - Sometimes we all forget the big picture, that we all are one community (Mountain Folks). And the Hazard Coach will receive prayers from my home this evening. May God be with him and his family.

Get well soon Wade from Johnson County. A coach who is liked by everyone.
Ive grown up with coach lindon coached with him for many many years. He is a great coach who cares so deeply about hazard football. He is a great family man. Coach lindon has coached so many kids and has done a outstanding job with each and every team. He loves his players and the coaches on his staff. Im asking every one that knows coach lindon to say a little prayer for him. I wish him a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing him back on the sideline asap.
Just spoke with Coach Wade and he is feeling OK and was very positive. He is having surgery on Friday and wishes he could be with his team on Saturday. We will all be thinking of him on Saturday. Best Wishes on a speedy recovery coach !
Coach Lindon came thru the surgery and is doing fine. He had a 6-way bypass. Thanks to everyone for your prayers and concern.
Get Well Soon Coach!!
Hope you get well coach and get back to doing what you love.
You are in the prayers of The Anderson County Mustangs.