Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lets play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's alot of people wanting to play.. we're goin to try this sat the 24 everyone try to come up
Where at? I have to work that night but I might be able to play a little while.
I meant sunday the 25th i looked at the calender wrong the wife was talkin to me lol i guess up rileys branch
Yea I got a text yesterday about playing Sunday. Just might have to do that.
Yeah, talked to Miller Tyme today and they have a bunch wanting to play on Sunday.....
Ok sounds good. I dont have to work Sunday so as long as it aint raining too bad out I will be there. Plus I got to pay Bill for filling my tanks last year...lol
Who all is playing this weekend?
me big j :rockon::Thumbs:
I'll prolly play... I don't think Bill is gonna get to though...
I'm out. Snake on the sidewalk yesterday and that means they are still on the move. :devilflam
Sorry guys overslept today. I worked alst night and didnt get up till 1:30 today. Hope yall had a good turn out.
had about 15 people turn out..... Should have came up anyhow AmunRa.... I didn't get up there until 2:30 or so and still got to play 2 games....
QQ and me are ready to play, but we want to make sure snakes are gone..
TATE_64 Wrote:had about 15 people turn out..... Should have came up anyhow AmunRa.... I didn't get up there until 2:30 or so and still got to play 2 games....
Really? Figures. I thought for sure you guys would have been half way through the day by then. Glad that many turned out.