Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Refs and league changes mind about call!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
See i told you on the florida arkansas thread that the call stunk real bad and now every body knows read article and see what you think... just coincidence i think not

SEC: No video proof of Sheppard foul
Associated Press

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- The Southeastern Conference says there's no video evidence to support the personal foul call against Arkansas' Malcolm Sheppard in the fourth quarter of the Razorbacks' 23-20 loss to Florida.
The penalty gave the Gators the ball on the Arkansas 10-yard line, and they scored on the next play to tie the game at 20. Arkansas athletic director Jeff Long said Monday the school had expressed its concerns to the league.

The league said schools can send in plays after each game for review. The SEC said it told Arkansas "there was no evidence on the video to support the personal foul penalty."

It was the same group of officials that called the LSU-Georgia game earlier this month, which included a late unsportsmanlike conduct penalty the league said shouldn't have been called.

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
I knew that call was BS. Florida gets all the calls they could possibly want. It's not fair to the rest of the country and its a discrace for college football. PERIOD!
Seems like they need to do something about that crew.
CatDawg Wrote:Seems like they need to do something about that crew.
Word...

I don't think it was as much Florida getting the calls as it was this particular crew sucks.
split them up in my opinion.
Separate them, and put them with officials who KNOW how to call a game!!!
Well Im REAL sure Arkansas can sleep much easier at night now. Garbage.
Doesn't do no good to say it was a mistake now. A lose is a lose, and they can't change that.
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:See i told you on the florida arkansas thread that the call stunk real bad and now every body knows read article and see what you think... just coincidence i think not

SEC: No video proof of Sheppard foul
Associated Press

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- The Southeastern Conference says there's no video evidence to support the personal foul call against Arkansas' Malcolm Sheppard in the fourth quarter of the Razorbacks' 23-20 loss to Florida.
The penalty gave the Gators the ball on the Arkansas 10-yard line, and they scored on the next play to tie the game at 20. Arkansas athletic director Jeff Long said Monday the school had expressed its concerns to the league.

The league said schools can send in plays after each game for review. The SEC said it told Arkansas "there was no evidence on the video to support the personal foul penalty."

It was the same group of officials that called the LSU-Georgia game earlier this month, which included a late unsportsmanlike conduct penalty the league said shouldn't have been called.

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press

So it's just Florida that get's the calls???????
Replacement refs go!!
phs1986 Wrote:Separate them, and put them with officials who KNOW how to call a game!!!

same way with those refs at the Pike Central Belfry game...lol jk jk just messing

This call was REALLY bad for the SEC the media are having a field day with this
If it was the exact same group of officials and this makes the second whoops that could have changed the outcome of games, I say get rid of them all. People make mistakes, we all know that but two big blunders by the same group, bye bye.
^ Agree 100%
Quote:So it's just Florida that get's the calls???????

Thats true and I do Hate Florida with a burning Passion but no thats why you read all the post this is at the bottom if you didnt already know

Quote:It was the same group of officials that called the LSU-Georgia game earlier this month, which included a late unsportsmanlike conduct penalty the league said shouldn't have been called.

:flame:GATORS and TEBOW
Me and old PHS1986 could ref better than they and hey throw CATDAWG in on the action too
PHS1986-Referee
CATDAWG-back judge
BigBlueBobcatFan-Line Judge

Lets Get it on:ref1::ref2::ref2:
Man we are some nice looking ZEBRAS