Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jcms vs lcc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions
Going to be a good one
When is the game?
Saturday at 6:30 @ Magoffin Co.
Thanks! Go Cougars! Why stop now? I think on our best day we have a chance to beat this team. I know we lost big time to them, but I just hope that play to there best potential.
Cougarpride08,

Thanks for the vote of confidence! On our best day we have a chance????? Obviously you haven't taken the time to watch these boys in the past few weeks. Don't forget we are the defending Big Sandy Champions and these boys have worked hard to try to keep the trophy in Letcher County.
My prediction is that this will be one heck of a game and it's is to close to call. Just come out and support both teams and I guarantee that you will get to watch an exciting game.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Thanks! Go Cougars! Why stop now? I think on our best day we have a chance to beat this team. I know we lost big time to them, but I just hope that play to there best potential.

WHAT THE Confusedhh: COUGARPRIDE YOU NEED HELP BEST POTENTIAL.
GO BIG BLUE
Go eagles!!!!!
Johnson Central-28 Letcher-6
I thought you were a die-hard cougar supporter Cougarpride. Obviously you did not see the Belfry game last Saturday! It's ok though, we kind of like being the underdog!
Cougars in a close one!
I think all of you guys missed what I was saying in my statement. I was just pointing out that the way we played against New Harlan was the best I have seen them play all season. I haven't watched them play against Belfry, and frankly it is a shame they are not put on the school channel like they should. They got ignored last year, and again this year. They kept saying they was going to put the championship game on the school channel and never did. My comment was pointing out that if we wanted to win against Johnson Central, then we have to play like we did against New Harlan. If they did a better job against Belfry then we have to be consistent in our ability to score. My comment was not meaning to be negative toward the kids, nor Coach Howard. If it was then I apologize. I believe Coach Howard would agree that this team has been a Jeckle/Hyde team. When they are Hyde they are as good as anyone in the eastern ky area, but when they are Jeckle, they tend to let games slip away from them. The first Belfry game is a great example. I still think they are much improved, but they will have to play like they have been the past couple of games to come out with the championship..
Jeckle/Hyde is extreme. Please remember Cougar that we have been fighting the flu in our county and we have had weeks at a time that we were missing our starters from the different schools. You tend to speak as if you have watched and followed our team this season in great depth, if so you you would have known this and given us the benefit of doubt. Your post reads pretty much that if we are lucky we may win the game, not so many words but that's basically the way our fans and kids can take your post. It is kind of dis-heartening to see/hear one of our supposed to be followers say that if "We play our best game possible we may be able to get a win" A Go gettem Cougars would have been much more appropriate. But thanks for your support and there are no hard feelings on my part.
Again if I offended any of you and the kids I am sorry, and no I didn't mean it the way I typed it. I haven't been out to the games like I should, so no I don't know how they have been playing. My wording was wrong, and you are right I should have typed it a little better. I just hope you guys win Saturday, and hopefully you get to run out of the power L the first game of the playoffs. Go Cougars!
cougarpride08 Wrote:Again if I offended any of you and the kids I am sorry, and no I didn't mean it the way I typed it. I haven't been out to the games like I should, so no I don't know how they have been playing. My wording was wrong, and you are right I should have typed it a little better. I just hope you guys win Saturday, and hopefully you get to run out of the power L the first game of the playoffs. Go Cougars!

I got an extra black and gold hat for Saturday night if they don't forgive ya. :Cheerlead Gonna be a great game. Everybody get out and support your teams on Saturday.
Be a really good game, but im taking JCMS
Jcms-12
LCC-8
Good luck coach Howard...Hope u all win...should be a good one
Is the game still on for SAT.
Coach Howard,
Joey Couch here. Sounds like your working your magic at LCHS. I've always been one of your biggest fans and think your one of the best coaches to walk the sidelines. I know they are lucky to have you. Hope you and your family are well. Any time in your Lex look me up, I'd love to see ya.
joey 48 Wrote:Coach Howard,
Joey Couch here. Sounds like your working your magic at LCHS. I've always been one of your biggest fans and think your one of the best coaches to walk the sidelines. I know they are lucky to have you. Hope you and your family are well. Any time in your Lex look me up, I'd love to see ya.

Hey Joey:

Had an opportunity to talk to David before the Johnson Central and Woodford County game. I know how much he bleeds JC black and gold and also to have a son quarterbacking Woodford. Had to be extremely tough. His son will be good with more experience.
Big Game today... GOOD LUCK COUGARS!!! Bring that Big Sandy trophy back to Letcher County for another year!!! HOO RAH!!!!! :Cheerlead
Oh boy here we go
Great job Eagles!!! :Thumbs:
JCMS great win,good luck at state.
Coach,
He told me he saw you at the game. Woodford was overmatched but I think for a first year starting sophomore he has a pretty nice future. Good luck in your big game. I know you team will be well coached and with that anything thing can happen!!!Good luck from ur No.1 fan.................