Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tennessee @ Kentucky (Womens College Volleyball)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wed, Oct 21, 7:00 PM on ESPNU

If you get a chance to check out the Kentucky Volleyball team you should. They're ranked 8th in the coaches poll and 13th in the rpi in the nation.

They have a record of 17-1 with that one loss coming to Loserville in three sets I think. They have beaten a top sec team in Florida and others
UT rolls
Stardust Wrote:UT rolls
How do you get that TN rolls? They are 12-5 and Kentucky is 18-1 with a 3 sets to 2 loss to loserville.

Florida spanked Tennessee 3 sets to 0 and Kentucky beat Florida 3 sets to 2.

Kentucky is a perfect 8-0 in the sec.

Florida 7-2 and Tennessee is 6-2
For what its worth I'd say Kentucky is the best team in the sec they defeated lsu 3 sets to 0 earlier in the season but its too close to call we play them again soon so we will see who has improved the most.
I will say UK wins but i wont get to watch it because the only ESPN i get is ESPN, ESPN2, and Classic so good luck cats
That is good got UK Volleyball team. I will take UK 3 set to 1. I will give tenn one set because it is a rival game.
from ukathletics:

Wednesday marks the first time in school history that an ESPN telecast volleyball match will air live from Memorial Coliseum when the seventh-ranked Kentucky Wildcats host Tennessee.

UK comes in ranked 7th in the nation.
UK rolls 3-1. They are getting better each and every game.
Game is on and Kentucky fans are going wild:rockon:
UT takes the first set.
UK wins the second set. We are tied 1-1 going into set 3!
cougarpride08 Wrote:UK wins the second set. We are tied 1-1 going into set 3!

Lets go cats
it was 25-23 in both sets
did they win or lose?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:did they win or lose?
lost 1st set, won 2nd
whats the score on the 3rd set?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:whats the score on the 3rd set?
tied 12-11 ky
21 all
25-23 tn wins set 3
tn wins the match but they didn't really roll they had to fight to win each set they won. last game was 25-22

3-1
wow upset much?
You guys sure take your volleyball serious.
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:You guys sure take your volleyball serious.

Was this sarcastic?
Kudos to Stardust, he called it right.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Was this sarcastic?

Not at all.. Just surprised at the level of interest.. But I guess its easy to do against a rival. Always good to beat them in anything.
Did tenn win it.
Yes they won 3 games to 1.
They had a former Sheldon Clark Student calling the game on ESPNU
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:Not at all.. Just surprised at the level of interest.. But I guess its easy to do against a rival. Always good to beat them in anything.

I wouldn't guess that it's really a "rival" thing. It's more so that the UK Volleyball is ranked #7 in the nation right now.