Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby West Middle Wins Mid-Bluegrass Conf.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shelby West Middle defeated Anderson County Middle on Saturday to win the Mid-Bluegrass Conference... The score was 6-0 with defense controlling the entire game... Anderson Co. had defeated West Middle 29-14 just a couple of weeks ago during the regular season. This was West Middle's 9th straight conference championship. :Clap:

Good luck to both teams next week as they prepare for the State Playoffs.....
Heck of a job! Good luck in the playoffs.
Does anyone have the Grant vs Anderson score?
I thought that game was to be played on Tuesday?
Grant @ Anderson is Tues at 6:30. Anderson originally was going to play Grant at 12 and then go play Shelby West at 4 on Sat.
FF40212 Wrote:I thought that game was to be played on Tuesday?

Thanks.
I say Anderson will beat Grant easy. LexCath and Anderson will be a good game.
Old Henry Man Wrote:Thanks.
I say Anderson will beat Grant easy. LexCath and Anderson will be a good game.

Out of curiosity what is the basis for believing Anderson will easily beat Grant or that the Anderson/Lex Cath game will be a good one?
barrel Wrote:Out of curiosity what is the basis for believing Anderson will easily beat Grant or that the Anderson/Lex Cath game will be a good one?

Played LexCath, seen Grant County. Talked to Anderson's competition about them.
Shelby West played all 3 teams. Anderson Co. was the stiffest competition.
When did you see Grant? Grant and Anderson have something like 4 common opponents. Grant has also played Lex Cath.
Grant Co. and Anderson will be one heck of a game... Both teams are physical and like to play smash mouth football... That will be a great game
Grant's record is less than spectacular. However, they have played alot of the teams in the tournament. Still not sure they deserve to be there honestly.
Congrats Shelby West
Everyone should try and watch Grant Co. I have been able to watch them 2 games. I have never seen a offense that what they run. It's hard to know where the balls out. They have no real QB.
Thank You "American Dream" it was a great, hard hitting middle school football game... Especially if you like Defense, which is my special talent, since I'm the "D" coordinator...