Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisiana-Monroe @ Kentucky 10/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thoughts/predictions
The game comes on at 7:00 pm and its on fox sports network.
Even though this is supposed to be an easy game for the wildcats they can't let up. They need to play like they did against Auburn. If they take it easy in this one they're probably get a big suprise! Try and execute every play to perfection and lets go out there and get a big win! That way we can carry some big momentum and confidence into Homecoming!!
Win for the Cats
I'll take this...

UK-21
ULM - 3
UK 31
ULM 20

I think this will be tougher than most think. ULM was competitive against ASU and Texas, UK is notorious for mailing it in vs. Sunbelt teams. ULM did lose their starting QB last week, but still I think this will be a painful game to watch as a UK fan that they pull off.
I'll take Uk by 14
I take UK by 21.
UK wins by 28
Uk by 14,
Uk-31
ulm-13
Kentucky should roll...

UK - 34

ULM - 17
UK by 17, we dont have to blow them out, ill take a W against anyone
UK should win this one.
UK should win this one by a few Td's.

UK 21
ULM 7

Go Big Blue!
Cats take this one, 34-13.
UK improves to 4-3 after this game.

Go Cats!
UK comes out flat after last weeks game and barely hangs on for a 28-24 win..
I get off work at 6 so ill get to watch it it will be just the 2nd game all year i get to watch cause i work each and every saturday and have for about 2 years now oh yea the other game was when we lost to the florida TEBOWS who got knocked the **** out.
48-14 for the cats
Go big blue
Kentucky
UK wins by 14!
UK Big
Hey IM TRYING TO GET 2 TICKETS TO THIS GAME, CONTACT ME.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Hey IM TRYING TO GET 2 TICKETS TO THIS GAME, CONTACT ME.

You have two options:

1. Buy from a scalper @ the stadium, the seats you get will be a crap shoot but you should have no problem getting them at face value or less for this game.

2. Go to the kentucky.rivals.com football board and register... people have been posting tickets at face value or less all week. One guy had two tickets and a parking pass for 70 bucks the other day, that was a really good deal.
If you have dish network the game should be on alternate 445,446 regular and hd.
I will be setting here, payed 70 bucks for the tickets and 34$ for blue lot parking good Deal?
[Image: picture.php?albumid=4&pictureid=95]
If you payed 104.00 total for 2 lower level tix and a blue lot pass you did a very good job Wildcat. Just so you know the Blue Lot is one of the lots right next to the stadium (it is actually on the side of the stadium where your seats are), make sure you take full advantage to tailgate and catch the Cat Walk. If you factor in K-Fund donation, you payed much less than face value when it is all said and done.

Hope your first game is a good one!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:If you payed 104.00 total for 2 lower level tix and a blue lot pass you did a very good job Wildcat. Just so you know the Blue Lot is one of the lots right next to the stadium (it is actually on the side of the stadium where your seats are), make sure you take full advantage to tailgate and catch the Cat Walk. If you factor in K-Fund donation, you payed much less than face value when it is all said and done.

Hope your first game is a good one!

thanks man im super excited. ok how about these directions through lexington.... seems pretty tricky, how about i take.........

Interstate 64
Get on 75 South
pull Off onto Man Of war BLVD
Head southwest on Man O War Blvd
Take a right onto alumni drive
Turn right at Alumni Dr
Blue Lot
Lexington, KY

Sound good?
Pages: 1 2