Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (2)Alabama 20 (22) South Carolina 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The BEST team in college football and the BEST player in the SEC (and possibly the country) Mark Ingram overcomes a terrible day throwing the ball, but relies on their great running game and awesome defense to shut down the visor and South Carolina.

And yes, I am not going to waiver, the Alabama Crimson Tide IS the best team in the SEC and college football. BRING ON THE GATORS!
You are going to get your chance to prove whether Bama is the best team.....
Stardust Wrote:You are going to get your chance to prove whether Bama is the best team.....
:Thumbs:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:The BEST team in college football and the BEST player in the SEC (and possibly the country) Mark Ingram overcomes a terrible day throwing the ball, but relies on their great running game and awesome defense to shut down the visor and South Carolina.

And yes, I am not going to waiver, the Alabama Crimson Tide IS the best team in the SEC and college football. BRING ON THE GATORS!
Im with ya Hoss. Its shaping up to be one heck of a SEC title game if neither team trips up between here and there. Bama is my 2nd favorite SEC team ROLL TIDE!!!(Except when your playing UK of course) LOL!!!