Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bbm thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to hear everybody's reaction and thoughts to Big Blue Madness
IMO it was one of the best everybody had fun John Wall was dancing every time the camera was on him even in the huddle when Tayshaun was talking to them about the scrimmage it was great and one of the best speeches ever given and the women look good too oh man i cant wait to see what they do against some real competition...
Patterson, Wall, Harrellson and Bledsoe looked outstanding. Cousins looked really lazy on the floor and Orton looked more mature on the floor and in bette shape but thats just my opinion but its really hard to tell where no ones in game shap. On a side note I'm really glad Krebs got the final scholarship hes worked so hard its unbelievable.
Quote:oh man i cant wait to see what they do against some real competition...

Thats why BBM is just a giant practice I mean why play heard and get hurt the lil scrimmage was like a big dunking contest thats why i said in my above post that i cant wait to see what they do against some real competition (not that they dont play hard in practice but that was a practice i mean Wall danced all night Tayshaun was a coach they had fireworks and music so where was the point to try extremely hard)..........
Guys that was just for fun, that was to put on a show for the fans. Youre supposed to dunk all night and run around and dance and let the big guys shoot 3's
Exactly