Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Blue Visits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any updates on what the recruits who visited BBM thought of the campus.
knew a couple was ther but its being kept a secret i cant wait if that speech calipari made dont convince them enough to come then something is wrong somewher it was one of the best BBM in years and how much fun do you think John Wall was having down ther dancing and everything cant wait till the season starts go cats
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:knew a couple was ther but its being kept a secret i cant wait if that speech calipari made dont convince them enough to come then something is wrong somewher it was one of the best BBM in years and how much fun do you think John Wall was having down ther dancing and everything cant wait till the season starts go cats

I agree
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:knew a couple was ther but its being kept a secret i cant wait if that speech calipari made dont convince them enough to come then something is wrong somewher it was one of the best BBM in years and how much fun do you think John Wall was having down ther dancing and everything cant wait till the season starts go cats
Why is it a secret? I am pretty sure it was some of them's offical UK visit. I mean it was in the paper.
Quote:Why is it a secret? I am pretty sure it was some of them's offical UK visit. I mean it was in the paper.

Didnt somebody say that they could attend on there on free will but coachs or players couldnt talk to them i dont know maybe im thinking of something else but i would save it all and unleash the fury again next year remember this is the commonwealths team................
lol well im not sure what happened to this story but a couple of days ago i read in the paper that the fans violated some NCAA rules by chanting recruits names...havent heard anything since, hopefully its not a big deal
UKsportsfan Wrote:lol well im not sure what happened to this story but a couple of days ago i read in the paper that the fans violated some NCAA rules by chanting recruits names...havent heard anything since, hopefully its not a big deal
Recruits names have been chanted every year I have went to BBM. Never once have i heard we broke NCAA rules by doin this. I mean it was in the paper that those players were going to be there. Samething goes with Kansas and the recruits that went there.
UKsportsfan Wrote:lol well im not sure what happened to this story but a couple of days ago i read in the paper that the fans violated some NCAA rules by chanting recruits names...havent heard anything since, hopefully its not a big deal

Could the fans actually cause Ncaa Recruiting violations lol? Sounds crazy.
I don't think anything with come from the NCAA violations because what can the UK staff control of what the fans do? Yes some names were chanted but they are every single year. I don't know what they thought of the trip but I'm pretty sure CJ Leslie was there. Coach Cal's speech was pretty long but I think it was intended to steer the recruit towards Kentucky's phenominal program moreso than to hype up the fans.
I heard Brandon Knight attended Kansas Midnight Madness?
I remember hearing Leslie's name being chanted and there was others, for a combined total of 4 chants but not necessarily four names. I can't think of what other names were chanted though.
Tayshaun Prince Was Being Chanted
Dont kill the messenger guys, just saying they wrote it in the paper. Dana O'neil also mentioned it at the end of her article on Big Blue Madness on ESPN.com. I dont think anything will come of it. It just said that the school may have to report possible secondary recruiting violations. She mentions it in her article titled Calipari madness but she didnt seem to make a big deal about it.