Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 21 - Auburn 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thank you Dangerousdan.
congrats to the cats on a huge win it was desperately needed
How bout that UK defense. Held their O to one TD that was scored on a false start by 75 that wasn't called on 4th down. Dangerousdan how many points did WVU give up to Auburn?
CatDawg Wrote:How bout that UK defense. Held their O to one TD that was scored on a false start by 75 that wasn't called on 4th down. Dangerousdan how many points did WVU give up to Auburn?

:Thumbs: Complete Ownage Tonight,
Morgan Newton and no hartline=UK win
First game all year with out any Turnovers....played a freshman QB nearly 3 quarters of the game....I never saw no real mistakes....he got sacked a couple time sure but tebow did 6 times today...
In no way comparing him to tebow, but did anybody else think of tebow when he rushed in for TD....
I was very impressed with Cobb today, he plays QB, WR, RB, Punt RET, and ball holder, he does it all....lol...
I said it earlier this week, "UK will beat Auburn for the first time in 43 years" and we did! Good game guys! Newton and Fidler looked impressive tonight but old reliable(Randall Cobb) led us to the promise land tonight!! And we had two 100 yard rushers in the same game since 2004! Lets take this momentum into the rest of the season and we'll be in another bowl game! If our defense keeps this up for the rest of the season we could reasonably go undefeated for the rest of the season!!
After the schedule we've played and now to get a chance to come home and the schedule get easier I think you may be right.
Turnovers - 0
Penalties -0
-------------------
Kentucky wins!
Total team game tonight by the Cats!
I think the offensive coaches did a great job of getting Cobb, Fidler, and Newton involved at different points of the game! They have three quarterbacks who can play solid in a variety of ways and they all played well, IMO. Cobb, though, is the MAN! Without him, I don't even want to think about where we would be!
How a bout them wildcats i love it i love it and i love it i think we will win all 3 of the home stand which would make us (6-3) we will beat vandy to be 7-3 and either win both of the last two to finish 9-3 or win one of the two to finish 8-4 thats what im hoping will be a really good bowl
I like this new found offense so to speak it is really efficient lol
I can see 8-4, possibly could land us on a Jan. 1st Bowl game

Go Big Blue! Go Big Blue!
Amazing how a good win can turn one's outlook on the season.
I think they could have turned Newton loose a lot more in the offense tonight. They didn't give him a real chance of making great plays except for two or three deep throws.
CatDawg Wrote:Amazing how a good win can turn one's outlook on the season.

It will turn the whole fanbase, unless you're a Rich Brooks hater...

I have always been true blue baby!...I don't care 0-12 or 12-0

Only 1 of the 3 losses bother me much...but look who we we're playing #1 Florida, #2 Bama, and should have beaten #22 S.C.

I see UK winning the next four, a (possible) close loss to UGA and then we should be able to break a 25 year streak against Rocky Top!
Congrats UK....keep it up cats
Kentucky would have played a perfect game if it weren't for the blocked field goal. Big win for the Cats!

Hey neerfan, didn't your precious Mountaineers lose to Auburn? haha, I love it!
Can't lie. I didn't have the confidence, but I am a die hard and found myself rooting just as hard. Was really impressed with Newton. The future looks real good for UK at the QB spot. I was even more impressed with the way Fidler came in and moved the ball to get the 2 huge TDs to win. Defense was awesome. This was a HUGE WIN for UK. Great confidence builder heading into a game that UK should win to put them above .500!
On On U of K and we are baby I can see UK winning out not to jinx them or anything but IMO they looked really good gotta love them wildcats I know if UK wins out it will be a weird SEC east for a change
HAHAQHAHAHA!!

Thank God!!
CatDawg Wrote:Thank you Dangerousdan.

:igiveup:

Congrats!!!! I know the feeling. It was 25 years ago this month that WVU said "FINALLY" after 30 years of frustration to Penn State.
Big win im predicting a 8 win season. We have L-Monroe and EKU to put us to six wins then we will beat Vandy and Miss State in SEC play. and maybe beat tennessee or georgia ohh man this is lookin good. we could have a 9 win season. GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!
Well what about them Cats. They now have just as many wins against Auburn that WVU does in the past 40 years.
I didn't see the game, but my prediction was WAY WRONG! Congrats Cats
called this game since the beggining of the year
I LOVE IT! As BCA said UK played an almost prefect game except for the blocked FG. This was a big win for us! I dont have doubt that we cant run the table from here and end that streak against TN.. GO BIG BLUE!
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:called this game since the beggining of the year

Me too!Confusedhh:
Way to go CATS!!!!!
congrats cat
Pages: 1 2