Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Post scores from KYMSFA tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If we can I would like to have everyone post scores from tournament games, not comments, and opinions.
Lexington Catholic 20 Henry 14 in overtime
New Harlan 14 Knox Central 8
Cumberland 36 Harlan 6
Meece 16 Glasgow 6
D2 West Hardin 14
Bloomfield 12

D2 Somerset Meece 16
Glasgow 6

D1 Lex Catholic 20
Henry Co. 14 OT

D1 Meade Co 38
Edmonson Co 12

D1 Corbin 36
Southern Pulaski 14

D1 Paducah 14
Calloway Co. 6

7th Southern Pulaski 36
Lex Catholic 0

7th Corbin 36
Jackson Co 16
Any more scores ou there.....any one know anything about southern paluski 7th, saw their 8th sat. good receiver & qb, hit hard.
FF40212 Wrote:D2 West Hardin 14
Bloomfield 12

D2 Somerset Meece 16
Glasgow 6

D1 Lex Catholic 20
Henry Co. 14 OT

D1 Meade Co 38
Edmonson Co 12

D1 Corbin 36
Southern Pulaski 14

D1 Paducah 14
Calloway Co. 6

7th Southern Pulaski 36
Lex Catholic 0

7th Corbin 36
Jackson Co 16

has lex cath 7th and s. pulaski 7th already played because the bracket says they play 10-24-09
does anyone know the scores from the Gallatin vs. Frankfort game (D2). Or the final on Cumberland vs. Harlan game.
They have not played there game yet. I think they play this Saturday.
Frankfort did beat Gallatin Co. in regular season game. Gallatin Co. QB might have been out for that game. Gallatin Co, QB has a good arm and really can hurt you with his running.
Final
Cumberland-36
Harlan-6

GO REDSKINS!!!!!:1:
bluegrass nation Wrote:has lex cath 7th and s. pulaski 7th already played because the bracket says they play 10-24-09

They did play in Lexington Saturday and the score is accurate.
Anyone got scores from last night?
All I have this morning in my email is -

Fleming over Raceland 44-14 7th grade

Morgan over Raceland 36-8 D2
Rowan county beat Greenup County not sure on the score.
Rowan 50

Greenup 16
I heard tonight Greenup Co. 7th beat Lewis 7th 28-22 in OT.
Johnson Co 34
New Harlan 30
Final from Whitesburg
Bluegrass 26 Shelby West 12
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Johnson Co 34
New Harlan 30
Final from Whitesburg
Wow!! Must have been a heck of a game. How good is this New Harlan team supposed to be, anyways? Anybody that can put up 30 against Central's 8th graders has to have a pretty good offensive team. I'm doubting that anybody else has been able to put up those kind of numbers against them so far this year.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Wow!! Must have been a heck of a game. How good is this New Harlan team supposed to be, anyways? Anybody that can put up 30 against Central's 8th graders has to have a pretty good offensive team. I'm doubting that anybody else has been able to put up those kind of numbers against them so far this year.
I was told NH had possession inside the 10 in last 2 mins but failed to convert a 4th down. These freaking Dodgers are not gonna be able to match the Phils offense.
Anyone Know the outcome of the Paducah vs Bowling Green and Verity vs Rowen Co. games?
Rowan County 48 Verity 16
Sets up Rowan County vs. Johnson County with a trip to State final Four on the line.
Bowling Green 54 Paducah Middle 12
MR. Slate Wrote:Rowan County 48 Verity 16
Sets up Rowan County vs. Johnson County with a trip to State final Four on the line.

That will be a great game.
Corbin 20 Meade 18...great game.
Do we know where the Bluegrass v. Corbin game will be played?
7th grade ashland-verity beat fleming co. thurs. night 8-6
Pages: 1 2 3