Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 8th Grade LexCath 20 Henry Co. 14 OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great game, #21 of Lex Cath broke 2 long runs. Henry lead 8-6 at the Half.
It was a tough game.
Congrats LC
Wish I could have been at the game. Great year Henry Co. & And good Luck to LCA.
Go knights with the help of # 8 Noah mitchell lead the knights to the win he has been our best player for the last 2 seasons an fbu all american and all state for safety but is better at running back
LexcathCB20 Wrote:Go knights with the help of # 8 Noah mitchell lead the knights to the win he has been our best player for the last 2 seasons an fbu all american and all state for safety but is better at running back

You forgot to capitalize your last name on your post Noah. You should never brag on yourself in the 2nd person.:flush:
knighted Wrote:You forgot to capitalize your last name on your post Noah. You should never brag on yourself in the 2nd person.:flush:

That is an instant classic
I thought #36, #21 and #70 made the biggest plays against Henry County.
LexcathCB20 Wrote:Go knights with the help of # 8 Noah mitchell lead the knights to the win he has been our best player for the last 2 seasons an fbu all american and all state for safety but is better at running back

Old Henry Man Wrote:I thought #36, #21 and #70 made the biggest plays against Henry County.

then obviously you were watching the game. #71 had 9 solo tackles too but I think u picked a good group. You guys had a very good team. Biggest team we have faced all year and they played hard. Let's just say that I had a few doubts before the game started.:igiveup:
knighted Wrote:You forgot to capitalize your last name on your post Noah. You should never brag on yourself in the 2nd person.:flush:
I am not Noah Mitchell and acutally am i a parent and if you watched at carolton u would have seen he was our best player
knighted Wrote:then obviously you were watching the game. #71 had 9 solo tackles too but I think u picked a good group. You guys had a very good team. Biggest team we have faced all year and they played hard. Let's just say that I had a few doubts before the game started.:igiveup:
Yes he is a graet player but has had some problems . I agree that all three are great player not trying to get someone mad
LexcathCB20 Wrote:I am not Noah Mitchell and acutally am i a parent and if you watched at carolton u would have seen he was our best player

Well excuse me Eli....oops I mean Mr. Mitchell
Lets give these numbers a name. #71 Taylor Henley, #21 Kiron Snowden, #36 Braxton Couch, #70 Ben Hadley, Believe I got all those names right but it was as complete team win as I've seen LC play since early in the season. Henry County was as big a team we've played this year and were well coach. They had a great running back # 23 (sorry don't know his name) but he was a hand full. Lexington Catholic has several standout players that have been fun to watch this year. For instance the development of QB Reese Ryan, Noah Michell has been steady all year and many other that would take a whole page to mention. Overall, its been a good season but LC would have to play out of their minds to have a chance to win it all.
joey 48 Wrote:Lets give these numbers a name. #71 Taylor Henley, #21 Kiron Snowden, #36 Braxton Couch, #70 Ben Hadley, Believe I got all those names right but it was as complete team win as I've seen LC play since early in the season. Henry County was as big a team we've played this year and were well coach. They had a great running back # 23 (sorry don't know his name) but he was a hand full. Lexington Catholic has several standout players that have been fun to watch this year. For instance the development of QB Reese Ryan, Noah Michell has been steady all year and many other that would take a whole page to mention. Overall, its been a good season but LC would have to play out of their minds to have a chance to win it all.
I totally agree to add on to that #34 Sam Letton a 6th grader who strats on 8th grade dline and another 6th grader jaylen jones a CB and 12 David bouvier who has been out for the second half of the year with a sickness just came that game and played oustanding