Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Purdue 26 - (7) Ohio State 18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:yikes::rockon::rockon::rockon::Clap::Clap::Thumbs:
Terrible. Just terrible.
Wow..losing to a 1-5 team might drop Ohio State from 7 all the way down to 8 in next weeks poll! The media loves them some Buckeye football..itll be interesting to see just how far they drop.
WOW! Is that two losses for tOSU?
Good
OSU is always overrated, remember the year they played LSU in the BCS Championship and got spanked? The media loves teams such as, USC, OSU, MIAMI, VT, Penn,
I love it when the Buckeyes go down
This is what the Bckeyes will always be as long as coach little game is in charge.
Quote:Wow..losing to a 1-5 team might drop Ohio State from 7 all the way down to 8 in next weeks poll! The media loves them some Buckeye football..itll be interesting to see just how far they drop.

That is the truth i cannot stand ohio state they really ant that good but according to espn there is nothing in the world like ohio state every year they are promoted big time terrel pryor this terrel pryor that im absolutely sick of it..But every year they are ranked up there and every year they lose to smaller and smaller schools but never fall in the polls they are the biggest disappointment every year
We do get over ranked. That's true. But we are usually a top 25 team. It's not Coach Tressel's fault, he recruits who he can. Where are players going to want to play football more? In the freezing cold Ohio weather or the beautiful Southern Cal or Florida weather? He still pulled off huge recruits and keeps us in contention.

Terrelle Pryor needs to face a fact, he's 6 foot 6, and runs a 4.4 40. He wants to be a passing QB.. Great. You're a QUARTERBACK, pass the ball. But if no one's open you have the ability to run the ball very well. It's like he tries to focus on either running or throwing, if he did both he'd be just as good as anyone.
I believe Ohio State dropped in the poll after a win this season.
I'd love to see Pryor play WR. I think he could have a future there