Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hey Stardust!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
About Cincy's backup QB. He is THE real deal. I seen that kid play HS ball for Steubenville Big Red. I don't think he ever lost a regular season game as a starter. He is something to see.
I don't know. I think South Florida just didn't know how to defend against him seeing that they probably didn't know what type of quarterback he was. Also, I would give a lot of credit to the wide receivers making a bunch of great catches. He shown that he can be a great dual-threat quarterback, but I think he needs more experience first before we talk about him being an amazing quarterback.
I think hes good but he has a long way to go IMO...He proved last night that he has some trouble making reads but that is given...With experience he will be great...Amazing that the plays baseball as well kids like that I have somuch respect for...I had trouble keeping up with soccer and school in college needless to say him doing Football, Baseball, and School
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:I think hes good but he has a long way to go IMO...He proved last night that he has some trouble making reads but that is given...With experience he will be great...Amazing that the plays baseball as well kids like that I have somuch respect for...I had trouble keeping up with soccer and school in college needless to say him doing Football, Baseball, and School

Yeah really...:notworthy
I think people may underestimate South Florida's D. Granted, they gameplanned for Pike (who may be back in 3 weeks), but Colloros is the real deal. He is not the passer that Pike is, but what you saw in hi running ability is legit. What he did to S. Florida's defense was impressive. He completely baffled them. Look, he outran some of the fasted college football players in the game on that 75 yard scamper, that was REAL!
Agreed Stardust...Not the passer that Pike is, but he has his own style that Cincy will enjoy for the next 3 weeks or so. Not a bad problem to have!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Agreed Stardust...Not the passer that Pike is, but he has his own style that Cincy will enjoy for the next 3 weeks or so. Not a bad problem to have!

What othere teams will do is put 7 in the box, but when they do that, he has just enough arm to do what he did with the 70+ yard pass to Guigdugli. Not a great passer, but one who can do just enough. Who it will hurt over the next couple of weeks is Gilyard.
Not to change the subject stardust, but I do have a Dustin Rhodes question. Why is it that he is more of a joke in WWE than getting an actual push like cody???? He was getting a huge push in WCW while Dusty was still there. Seems like when he went to the Golddust persona, his career went down hill.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Not to change the subject stardust, but I do have a Dustin Rhodes question. Why is it that he is more of a joke in WWE than getting an actual push like cody???? He was getting a huge push in WCW while Dusty was still there. Seems like when he went to the Golddust persona, his career went down hill.

WWF (pre WWE) fans never did accept Dusty's kid when he first tried his run back in the early 90's. It was Dustin's idea to do the Golddust gimmick. Unfortunately, once you do that to your charecter, you never get the chance to go back. Even now, WWE fans don't think of the Dusty Rhodes from the NWA days, they see him in yellow polka-dots dancing with Saphire. It's the way this business is. Fans just would never accept Dustin as anything else.