Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (10)Kentucky 75 -- High Point 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UK (5-1) picks up another 'W' and the inside game looked a lot better!!! :thumb:
Way to go Cats!!!!
About what i expected all around against High Point. Lets go get Carolina.
Hope I get to watch carolina :thumb:
Guys, I am really worried about the Carolina game...If we play as lazy as we did tonight against High Point we will get blown out of Rupp on National TV by the defending National Champs......
UK looked as if they hadnt played a min together at times. But still won and thats all that matters.
UK needs to get their act together, but I think they'll pull out the win on Sat.
They still won by 20 and didn't even play very good.. it's hard to play that well against a team that you have a lot more talent than though
But the 20 point lead should be put up at the start of the game and just maintained. UK only led 34-30 at halftime. I think that's more of the problem. UK has a lot of talent, but a lot of work left to use that talent to the most of its ability.
UK didnt play that good but the bench put in some good minutes. Heres the game stats for UK and High Point from espn.com/ncb:

Points- A. Reid 29 - R. Bradley 14
Rebounds- A. Reid 16 - R. Rondo 10
Assists- L. Quick 5 - R. Rondo 6
Steals- A. Reid 3 - R. Rondo 2
Blocks- A. Reid 1 - J. Carter 1
good win by the cats
UK needs to improve their offense. With big games coming up against Defending Champion UNC, at Kansas, Louisville & at Indiana...we can't aford to be lazy on offense like we have every single game we have played so far.