Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New Harlan vs Knox Co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who takes game one Knox or Harlan Take your pick
I seriously do not know....i have not seen Knox play this year... I know that we beat New Harlan 26-20...They run scissors alot...key players to watch would be #4 and #13.....They both are very athleatic... New Harlan beat us in championship tho... It was a great game... New Harlan likes to run the ball alott...on every third down watch for the snap to be on 2......but only how well u play determines who wins......you cant just show up and say u won.....trust me......that is how we lost championship..... but best of luck to both teams!!!!!!!!!!!
KC by 8
I think this will be a good game. New Harlan won earlier in the season in a sloppy game. Both teams have improved and are pretty evenly matched. Knox has more speed and new Harlan has more size. The sloppy field will benefit new Harlan and slow down Knox. My prediction is knox in a nailbiter 22-20
My Prediction:

Knox County-22
New Harlan-16
What time is kickoff for this game?
NH 8
Knox 6

Halftime, NH recieves the ball to start 2nd half.
Patriots Win!

14-6
Nice win for the Patriots!
Way to go Patriots!!! BIG WIN!!!:rockon:
Congrats to my buddies over the mountain. Great win for Coach Wood and the boys. Looks like I am hosting a huge game with you guys and Johnson Central at my place on Wednesday of next week. I'm excited and were not even playing that night. Mama Bear you still owe me a hot-dog so bring it on over to my field on Wednesday night and we can watch a great game.
Coach Howard Wrote:Congrats to my buddies over the mountain. Great win for Coach Wood and the boys. Looks like I am hosting a huge game with you guys and Johnson Central at my place on Wednesday of next week. I'm excited and were not even playing that night. Mama Bear you still owe me a hot-dog so bring it on over to my field on Wednesday night and we can watch a great game.

You mean we are coming to YOUR place and I have to bring YOU a hot dog?!:yikes: How bout I like my hotdog grilled, not boiled with just a little bit of chilli and not the canned stuff, but the homemade in Whitesburg variety! :biggrin:
Congrats to patriots.....Cumberland defeated Harlan 36-6.....second round here we come!!!:1::1::1::1::1::1::1:
Congrats Patriots!! The future is BRIGHT for the Black Bears!
i play 4 the pats n we had a good win 2 day...we need 2 step it up a little at the start of the game and i am confident tht we will beat Johnson Central if we play as a team
rudedogky Wrote:Congrats Patriots!! The future is BRIGHT for the Black Bears!

:Thumbs: