Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs. Auburn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions
Auburn by a td.
Kentucky is gonna win this one, with a new look at QB. Morgan Newton! It might have been 43 years since uk beat auburn but thats gonna change on saturday! I got UK 24-21.
i really hope we win this cause ill be there front row behind the bench
Dang REALLY? Great Seats! I like UK 31-28. Well get in the endzone plenty of times, Auburn's defense isnt very good especially there depleted linebacking core which will help Derek Locke have a great game again. We just have to find a way to keep them away from paydirt. And yes i do think UK will score that many even with a backup in (im assuming Newton will get the start)
the belfry pirates beat chris todd back in 2003 for the 2a title so surely ky can beat him,lol, go cats
Tigers,35-20.
Auburn by 14+
I would say that Todd has a little bit of a better supporting cast now than he did in HS lol. Just kiddin i know what you mean. GO CATS!!!!!!
Call me crazy, UK by a field goal or less. Does UK have any of their injured players from last week back?
Cats with newton they win
without newton they loose....that simple
I think they will take it by a TD
Guys, I am all for Newton and have been since we signed him. But don't think he is going to just go have instant success. We are going INTO AUBURN..A ranked S.E.C. team with a hostile environment. I am sure alot of you will be ready to start throwing BS towards Newton if all doesn't go UK's way today. I would say today wasn't a good day to start Newton but we don't have much of a choice. This is when I will question Brooks (whom I think has done as good as a job with a program as a coach can do) about letting him get a couple of snaps while getting drilled the past couple of weeks besides the S. Carolina game.
Kentucky by 14
Too much Auburn offense..UK will score some points but I, unfortunately like the Tiggers in this one. PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG CATS!!

Tiggers 38
Cats 28
I think Auburn will win but I hope UK Does.
what time does the game start??
Strikeout King Wrote:what time does the game start??

7:30 espnu
Does anybody know what channel if any that the game will be on?
leecoukfan Wrote:Does anybody know what channel if any that the game will be on?

look at my post above yours:thanks: