Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Indiana - Duke - ACC Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can Indiana shock the College basketball world?
I am a huge IU fan , the last time these two hooked up in the Final Four a few years back, I ripped two t-shirts in half when Jason Williams was fouled shooting a three at the end of the game.
What do you think?
9 PM tomorrow night.
I hope duke wins
Should be a great game... I think Duke will win but I will be cheering for Indiana
"senioreagle04" Wrote:I hope duke wins
Come on seniorleague!!! IU is strong this year, why don't you like them?
Can the Hoosiers upset the #1 Blue Devils??? Whats Your Thoughts?
Duke by 15
[QUOTE]Duke by 15

Wow!! Not giving the Hoosiers a chance is seems. Don't get me wrong but Duke is a good team, however, with all the talent they have they barely beat an "ok" Memphis team. With the new transfer of Killingsworth at Indiana I believe help turn around this team. Not to mention I believe he might be the Big Ten Player of the Year. With all that said, I believe it will be ROCKIN' in Bloomington as the HOOSIERS knock off the #1 ranked BLUE DEVILS!!!
I would Love to see IU just beat the fire out of Duke, Duke is one team that i can say i hate. But they have just to much talent for IU.
Duke--78
IU-----81
Go Hoosiers !
i would like to see the hoosiers win but i think that duke will be too much for them
85-78 Iu