Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Who has it pre-ordered ?
Not pre-ordered but that will be one of my Christmas gifts along with a couple other ps3 games.
Pre-order? That's as far as you're gonna go with this thread? I'll be there 12am to get it when it drops at Gamestop.
Not Pre-ordered. But def getting it
Me!
PC_You_Know Wrote:Pre-order? That's as far as you're gonna go with this thread? I'll be there 12am to get it when it drops at Gamestop.

Will Gamestop be open?
Pre-ordered with some kind of upgraded version???? I have no clue as all I do it pay and my son picks it out!! LOL.... But, yes, there is one on pre-order....
phs1986 Wrote:Pre-ordered with some kind of upgraded version???? I have no clue as all I do it pay and my son picks it out!! LOL.... But, yes, there is one on pre-order....

If you got the $150 version he gets a pair of night vision goggles
phs1986 Wrote:Pre-ordered with some kind of upgraded version???? I have no clue as all I do it pay and my son picks it out!! LOL.... But, yes, there is one on pre-order....

Night Vision Goggles. I thought about it but just want the game.
If this games sucks, like World at War did, It will for sure go in my Top 5 Letdowns
If...Then Wrote:If this games sucks, like World at War did, It will for sure go in my Top 5 Letdowns

No reason for this to be a bad game, Infinity Ward is making this game, not Treyarch.
World at War was not a letdown...
J-Rod Wrote:World at War was not a letdown...

Compared to COD-4 , It was a letdown
The Gamestop at the Southside Mall in Belfry will be open.
True...but I'm kinda a history buff.

So World at War was good at least to me.
Thanks gang for letting me know what I was purchasing... Night vision goggles.... Oh well, I guess that's what he was aiming for!! Smile
J-Rod Wrote:True...but I'm kinda a history buff.

So World at War was good at least to me.

I just miss my M16

BurntTires Wrote:The Gamestop at the Southside Mall in Belfry will be open.

Can i wear my sheldon clark shirt.....................Come to think of it i dont think i have any.
I have it pre-ordered. Will pick it up after work.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Pre-order? That's as far as you're gonna go with this thread? I'll be there 12am to get it when it drops at Gamestop.

haha i feel the same way, ill have me some corn hole and a grill, well alot of friends is gonna bring that stuff haha

I liked CoD5, but when they made a delay on the Noobtubes then i havent played it since lol, i actually sold mine
I have a friend with a modded xbox. And I have already played a little bit of the single player with him. Not much because I didn't want to ruin it for myself when it comes out and I get my own copy..

BUT It IS BETTER than the first one. I didn't think it would be possible but it is. AWESOME!
i'm excited about this game and hope their not alot of glitches but their will be.
The Gamestop in Pikeville will be open...I'm pretty sure one of the National Guard or Reserve units around Pikeville will have some guys and equipment like a HMMWV and maybe some more stuff. I'll be they're.
I am going to take off work Wed so that I can play it all day long...lol
Amun-Ra Wrote:I am going to take off work Wed so that I can play it all day long...lol

I probably won't be in class Tues. because of it
PC_You_Know Wrote:I probably won't be in class Tues. because of it
Well I got to work Tues but I will go and pick up up afterwards at Gamestop. And I will play it all nite long and all day Wed.

Gamertag = RKT 24
The next call of duty comes out in 2010 it will be done by treyarch but won't be a world war II game. World at war was the last world war II game.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:The next call of duty comes out in 2010 it will be done by treyarch but won't be a world war II game. World at war was the last world war II game.
Well what era they gonna do? No way can they compete with Infinety Ward's Modern Warfare series.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well what era they gonna do? No way can they compete with Infinety Ward's Modern Warfare series.
I haven't heard the details yet but i'd say they will come out fairly early next year.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I haven't heard the details yet but i'd say they will come out fairly early next year.
Early? I don't think we would see it till at least summer. If then. People will still be drooling over MW2.
Maybe Treyarch is going to doa Vietnam version of Call of Duty. That would be something different. I just hope they dont try to get into the same era as Infinity Ward.
WOOO! 6 1/2 hours till drop. I'm going to night class, taking a shower, then heading down to hang out with some buddies before 12. Sorry professors, don't count on me being in class tomorrow.
Pages: 1 2 3 4