Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Blue Madness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wondering if anyone knew what the schedule for Big Blue Madness is like. I have tickets to go and it says that it starts at 7:30, but im not sure if i can be there by that time. More than likely wont get there til after 8. I was wondering what i would be missing.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I was wondering if anyone knew what the schedule for Big Blue Madness is like. I have tickets to go and it says that it starts at 7:30, but im not sure if i can be there by that time. More than likely wont get there til after 8. I was wondering what i would be missing.

Typically, and this is just from my experience in the past, they don't get started on time. So more than likely, it will actually get rolling around 7:45 or 8. Then I think they announce the women's basketball team, and they play a short Blue/White scrimmage. Then there will be some downtime, and they will do the men's entrances, etc.

I'd say as long as you're there by 8:30 you'll be fine.
What channel is this going to be on for dish network anyone have dish and know?
want to go so bad but really couldn't because of some certain circumstances but i will love going to a few games
They really need to give them Women their own night. They suck the energy out of the crowd every year.
Beetle01 Wrote:They really need to give them Women their own night. They suck the energy out of the crowd every year.

Sad, That was mean. Support all UK athletics............Maybe your just more into men! LOL, J/K. I understand what your saying
I don't know what you would be missing but i can't wait!!
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:What channel is this going to be on for dish network anyone have dish and know?
If you dont have WYMT on you Dish program then you will be out of luck on this one.

Nevermind. I just saw you was from a different area so your Dish programming might be different than mine. I know it is oging to be on WYMT for the SE region and WKYT for the bluegrass region.
UK Athletics website is airing it live online tomorrow night for those who will not have it on their local channels.
Beetle01 Wrote:They really need to give them Women their own night. They suck the energy out of the crowd every year.
Exactly. I'm not going to watch the womens team. Could care less if we even had a womens team. By the time the men come out, the fans are so dejected to even cheer for them.
All I know is, If I could skip today, and go straight to friday, I would.
Amun-Ra Wrote:If you dont have WYMT on you Dish program then you will be out of luck on this one.

Nevermind. I just saw you was from a different area so your Dish programming might be different than mine. I know it is oging to be on WYMT for the SE region and WKYT for the bluegrass region.

Yeah it will be on my fox sports ohio at some point but i'm not sure if i'll be able to catch it live on tv. I may be forced to catch it live on the web.
I'm going to be there in just 18 hours!!! HAHAHAAHA!! I can't wait!!

Great night...watch the best team on earth for 3 hours and then hit the club!!!
Well I just watched it with my parents...not all that great..Cousins and patterson was wanting to play PG....Harrelson and stevenson was the only one who made a three.....and wall was good not what I expected.....
theVILLE Wrote:Well I just watched it with my parents...not all that great..Cousins and patterson was wanting to play PG....Harrelson and stevenson was the only one who made a three.....and wall was good not what I expected.....

Wow you must truly be a critic. Did u even listen to coach cal? he wanted them to have fun. he wanted his big men to be point guard and shoot the 3. But come gametime you will see the true blue wildcats. I seen a few of your players at the local jail?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Wow you must truly be a critic. Did u even listen to coach cal? he wanted them to have fun. he wanted his big en to be point guard and shoot the 3. But come gametime you will see the true blue wildcats. I seen a few of your players at the local jail?

:worthy:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Wow you must truly be a critic. Did u even listen to coach cal? he wanted them to have fun. he wanted his big men to be point guard and shoot the 3. But come gametime you will see the true blue wildcats. [I]I seen a few of your players at the local jail?[/I]

Will Loserville be able to field a team for the UK game?
PC_You_Know Wrote:Will Loserville be able to field a team for the UK game?

lol:thatsfunn
Go Big Blue! Were Back
Good lord I had so much fun...I had horrible tickets but I lived it up. I have only been that pumped a few times in my life.

Did anyone see me?!?! I had a blue UK hard hat on...lol.
Yeah..I seen ya..Right beside that guy in the blue shirt!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Yeah..I seen ya..Right beside that guy in the blue shirt!

Lol, Agreed. I bet he was close to someone in a blue shirt.
I was there and it was awesome!
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I was there and it was awesome!

Y wasnt there a dunk contest?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Yeah..I seen ya..Right beside that guy in the blue shirt!

LOL!

I kinda stood out with my hard hat on...I didn't see another one there. That's why I asked if anyone seen me, lol.
The warm-ups and game itself was pretty much a dunk contest...
What was you doing at the jail???
I came away truly confident in this team. The guards have good size and speed. The inside players also have good size and are very strong. This will be a very fun season!
Wildcats looking good..... Can't wait!!
Pages: 1 2