Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Sandy Conference
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to say thanks to Jamie Howell and John Doug for the time and effort they have put into keeping the Big Sandy Conference organized and on track this year. I know it takes a lot of time and dedication to do what you guys have done and it is greatly appreciated. I think that as coaches we sometimes forget about the hours and hours of time the people behind the scenes have to put in to make a conference move as smoothly as ours has this season.:notworthy:notworthy
Thanks coach ! You are a class act !
The great coaches we have make it an easy job !
any new changes going to take place next year?
Yes...
We are going back to one big conference. 3 or 4 divisions ...
No large school small school next season.
Plus trying to start a 5th and 6th grade division.
will the division's have there own champion or will there just be one Big Sandy Conference Champion? What will happen to teams that has more than just one team like Letcher and Johnson?
I would like to see them add 3/4th grade and 5/6th grade to this conference.
Great job coach Howell a job well done running the conference ! Does it look like any new teams will be added?
I think I speak for all coaches when I say We at Betsy Layne thank the Big Sandy Valley Conference for allowing us to rejoin! It has been a remarkable year for the Bobcats due to the competition factor that this conference has been able to provide! The talent from all teams involved only makes us ALL better as Coaches and Players! I have greatest respect for all Coaches and players within this conference...some of the classiest I have ever had the priviledge of being associated with. I commend Coach Howell and Coach Miller on a well ran conference and only see bigger and better things as the years come and go! :rockon:

Congrats to Coach Howell and the Blackcats and Coach Blair and the Eagles on their victories tonight! :1:

Coaches its time to regroup and get ready for 2010!

Thanks again!
Coach Wise
Great job by Prestonsburg for hosting the Post season grid day on such short notice. Someone did miracle work on the field. It was in great shape.
Coach Derossett and his staff came out at 6:30 Saturday morning and really got the field in great shape. I would like to thank them for taking Saturday and giving their time to help these kids. Great Job coaches !
Coach Derossett and his staff had the field looking great. Thanks to Prestonsburg for hosting an awesome day of football. Thanks to Coach Howell on all his hard work on such short notice.

As Coach Wise stated about BL earlier, we at AC would like to thank the Big Sandy Conference for allowing us to rejoin. I think this conference is filled with great teams and some of the best and classiest coaches I have ever been affiliated with. I feel my AC team got a lot out of this year playing such good competition. They made some major strides from beginning to end and learned how to compete against solid football teams game after game. Thanks guys, we enjoyed it and are already looking forward to next year.

Congrats to the Blackcats and Coach Howell on the small school championship and the Eagles and Coach Blair on the large school championship.