Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cumberland Redskins Vs Harlan Green Dragons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cannot wait for this game..Please come and support both teams...This one looks like it will be a good one.......anyone have team record for harlan?
Time? Cumberland should win this one!
I think around 5 i dont know lol
6 pm kickoff!
I'm jealous that the Skins get to play against Harlan!!! Good Luck! When was the last time they played?

Not real sure what Harlan has, I have heard is about two players I believe they are both RB's. Go Skins!
who won
Skins are just way to versitle/speedy and overall better coached etc; than harlan

Cumberland-32
Harlan-16
I just heard Cumberland Won 32-14, i was 2 points off darn lol
They played tonight? SHOOT! I missed it.

Congrats to the Redskins!
Skins have a real good team, but I think that the Dragons have just as much speed, maybe not as much size. It should be a very good game, Harlan lost to Corbin and Knox Co early in the year, in both games the Dragons were only down a touchdown to both at the half.
The game is still on Saturday at 6:00 at the CHS field. Good tickets are still available.:Cheerlead
According 2 This Bracket on the KY Middle School State Championship, It may be incorrect though or a misprint, I heard they were supposed to play Thursday Night. I'll update If I found out anything.
Just heard from one of the people that plays for cumberland the game is Saturday, sorry about the Incorrect Report.
We play Harlan saterday at CJHS Field 6:00
I play for Knox and we played them early in the season they don't have much of a passing threat but they got one back hes got pretty good speed and will lower his shoulder and i think hes #22 or #24 but if u can stop him you should walk all over them and there defense isn't much ether if you have any passing game at all u can throw the ball all night long and other than 2 backers they might as well not even put a D on the field
So good luck
Panther #9
I don't know what or who your talking about but Cumberland has a great defense and they have a great QB and some really good receivers. I personally thought that their defense was really solid. I say the Skins will win the game with Harlan by at least 3 TD's.
I think panther 9 was talking about Harlan not Cumberland. Knox has not played Cumberland this year and I hear they have a really good team. Knox did play Harlan early in the season and won 26-0
OK, I was kind of confused because Cumberland has one heck of a defense and their offense is loaded with skill players. They beat us early on 8-0 and I was impressed as heck with them. Coach Bailey has them playing great ball this year.
Coach Howard Wrote:Panther #9
I don't know what or who your talking about but Cumberland has a great defense and they have a great QB and some really good receivers. I personally thought that their defense was really solid. I say the Skins will win the game with Harlan by at least 3 TD's.

I was talking about Harlan and there offense and defense
Coach Howard Wrote:OK, I was kind of confused because Cumberland has one heck of a defense and their offense is loaded with skill players. They beat us early on 8-0 and I was impressed as heck with them. Coach Bailey has them playing great ball this year.

:Thumbs:Coach Howard, You all have an outstanding team also... If i had to choose, our toughest teams we had played this year would have to be Letcher Central and New Harlan...Harlan and Letcher's Highschool teams next year are gonna be great!!!!!! I cant wait!!!!!:HitWall:
I say Cumberland wins this one by at least 3 scores. Cumberland beat a good new Harlan team that beat Knox. Knox beat Harlan by 26 I know you can't always go by common opponents because of matchups but I say Cumberland has to much for Harlan
Dragons gain some respect today.
Cumberland-36
Harlan-6

Cumberland wanted this one more!! We slayed those dragons.....good game to them though...good sportsmanship...Round 2 here we come
my cuz plays 4 harlan...#21....was hopin they would win..dnt much like cumberland myself