Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lindley likely out 3-4 weeks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rich Brooks, in his press conference this morning, said Lindley's ankle is still swollen and it looks to be 3-4 more weeks (at worst), to go along with the week and a half he's already missed. I'm not a big Paul Warford fan, and never have been, but we desperately need his experience in Lindley's absence.

Here is a link to the press conference quotes. They may not be posted yet, but I read through the live blog to find out the news on Lindley.
http://www.ukathletics.com/sports/m-foot...09aaa.html
We might get him back before we have to play vandy or Georgia.
Who is on UK's schedule for the next 3-4 weeks? I know of Auburn and I think EKU is on it, who else?
UK's next four games are @ Auburn, Louisiana-Monroe, Mississippi State, and EKU.
this hurts alot. hes a defensive idle out there
Huge loss for the CATS...
StrikeoutKing Wrote:UK's next four games are @ Auburn, Louisiana-Monroe, Mississippi State, and EKU.

At least it is a more favorable part of the schedule. I know nothing is easy but he isn't missing UGA/UT
lwc Wrote:At least it is a more favorable part of the schedule. I know nothing is easy but he isn't missing UGA/UT

That Miss St offense isnt to bad ill tell you that right now lol
Lindley is one of those players we need on the field. But this does benefit Randall Burden and Martavious Meloms. Both have a lot of potential and with all this recent playing time for both if can only help our future.

I hope Lindley gets healthy ASAP!
This sucks, I just hope they dont rush him back onto the field and he does more damage to it. He has great potential to be a solid NFL player.
Yea we really miss him...... we let a freshmen WR score 3 tds
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Yea we really miss him...... we let a freshmen WR score 3 tds

That freshman WR was also one of the top players in the country coming out of high school last year and teams like USC (as in Southern California) were recruiting him. Pete Carroll flew 3000 miles just to see him play. The kid may be a freshman but he is alot farther along than that and is one of the top WRs in the SEC.
Hurts real bad great player and young man
BaseballIsLife Wrote:That freshman WR was also one of the top players in the country coming out of high school last year and teams like USC (as in Southern California) were recruiting him. Pete Carroll flew 3000 miles just to see him play. The kid may be a freshman but he is alot farther along than that and is one of the top WRs in the SEC.

So he would have had 3 tds with lindley on him? i think not. the corner guarding him wouldnt even look back at the ball
Wildcatk23 Wrote:So he would have had 3 tds with lindley on him? i think not. the corner guarding him wouldnt even look back at the ball

granted though two of those passes were perfect passes in which Burden had no chance on...THe first was just getting beat at the last minute...Burden is a good young corner IMO better than Warford
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:granted though two of those passes were perfect passes in which Burden had no chance on...THe first was just getting beat at the last minute...Burden is a good young corner IMO better than Warford

Doesnt always matter how perfect the pass is if the corner is there to. and lindley usually always is, not once on those 3 touchdown did the corner turn to place the ball