Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morgan County/Raceland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have any information on these two teams? Records, schedules, etc.

Thanks
I dont know that but the winner of Cumberland and Harlan plays the winner of Raceland and Morgan County....
Well for morgan county, we beat them out last season only by 2 points. They came in undefeated! all there plays are mis direction stuff and they hug the line of scrimmage. confusing trying to see were the ball goes. they did not pass run only! there quick but very beatable. i have the game on d.v.d and watched it several times and still have a hard time trying to see where the ball is. SO TELL YOUR TEAM TO TACKLE EVERYONE!!! LOL.
Raceland 8th grade is i think 6-3 on the season. They lost the first to games of the season one of the games being Morgan co. They've since switched from the spread to a more power type of running game and ran off 6 straight wins in a row before losing a nail biter to Verity. They continue to improve with every practice and every game they play. I don't remember what the score was when we played morgan the first time but I guarantee it will be much closer than last time.
go rams:1:
Morgan Co runs the double wing. Same offense Estill Co varsity runs. They should be running a 44 on defense.