Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Windows 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wildcatk23 Wrote:its just a link for the download...... but they can delete it if they would like..
what would be better is to open the link download it delete the crack and serial then reupload the torrent that way it's not pirating because i looked into the contents and there is indeed cracks and serials in the downlaods.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:what would be better is to open the link download it delete the crack and serial then reupload the torrent that way it's not pirating because i looked into the contents and there is indeed cracks and serials in the downlaods.

its nto my link, just a website i use.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:its nto my link, just a website i use.
its still promoting pirating its best to not post torrent links with cracks and serials
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:its still promoting pirating its best to not post torrent links with cracks and serials

Just figured i would show these guys a free working version that i use. after the link is deleted anyone needing help with windows 7 leyt me know.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:there is no free version of windows its a crack and its called pirating. to have a legit copy of windows you pay 100+.for windows home premium 7 oem for $109

what happened to the rest of this conversation lol?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:what happened to the rest of this conversation lol?
it was deleted by a mod
Wildcatk23 Wrote:what happened to the rest of this conversation lol?

Umm, you asked me to delete a post but you didn't say which post????
Stardust Wrote:Umm, you asked me to delete a post but you didn't say which post????
he addmited to using a cracked copy of windows 7 i mean who admits that on a forum while they're using it. Also there was nothing wrong with the tigerdirect link to windows 7 home original eupiment manufacture copy of 32/64 bit its 100% legit all they do is send a ide cable and the and that makes it legit.

it has the certificate of authenticy right on the case for the dvd.

I know because i bought oem for vista then upgraded to windows 7 from vista oem
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/...ignID=1100

this is for any pc but mainly for people who built or is building their own pc.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:he addmited to using a cracked copy of windows 7 i mean who admits that on a forum while they're using it. Also there was nothing wrong with the tigerdirect link to windows 7 home original eupiment manufacture copy of 32/64 bit its 100% legit all they do is send a ide cable and the and that makes it legit.

it has the certificate of authenticy right on the case for the dvd.

I know because i bought oem for vista then upgraded to windows 7 from vista oem

The entire conversation was nixed because of a request to delete one post. No idea which one, so just deleted all that was part of the conversation. Conversation didn't bother me in the least, just doing what I was asked.
also my post about being a pc repair tech got deleted and my post about the genuine advantage. I didn't see nothing wrong really with any of it I was just telling the truth.
Honestly man are u a saint or something? The post i wanted deleted was the one with the link to isohunt.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Honestly man are u a saint or something? The post i wanted deleted was the one with the link to isohunt.
i've done things wrong in the past as a teenager everyone as has everyone else has but since i hit 18 i buy everything i own which i did most of before anyway except windows xp i bought for $5 as a high schooler i don't steal and i don't lie and i'm about as honest as they come. I've never been in jail or prison so I must be doing things somewhat right in life.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:i've done things wrong in the past as a teenager everyone as has everyone else has but since i hit 18 i buy everything i own which i did most of before anyway except windows xp i bought for $5 as a high schooler i don't steal and i don't lie and i'm about as honest as they come. I've never been in jail or prison so I must be doing things somewhat right in life.

Well Well. good for you. If only we was all like you.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Well Well. good for you. If only we was all like you.
oh yeah i'm awesome gonna party tonight and go out with my friend with benefit tomorrow not to bad if you ask me. i'm not the type who chooses to stay around the house 24/7 i have better things to do than crack software all day.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:oh yeah i'm awesome gonna party tonight and go out with my friend with benefit tomorrow not to bad if you ask me. i'm not the type who chooses to stay around the house 24/7 i have better things to do than crack software all day.

Some of us are just that smart Smile
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Some of us are just that smart Smile
i know more about a pc/router/printer than you'll ever know i'm a++ certified done it while I was still in high school. I know vb6 and c++
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:i know more about a pc/router/printer than you'll ever know i'm a++ certified done it while I was still in high school. I know vb6 and c++

Im Actually on track to receive a Computer Programming Bachelors Degree. I May not know more now but i know plenty enough.

I Self Learned by using google to Program in C++ for an online game i play. I learned how to use a hex editor to make the game change anything i want.

I also use a software for the game which is illegal and helps me to surpass the other users. I didnt make the software but have maid a pretty dime by making scripts and hot keyes for other users.

I dont claim to be an expert. Im Not.
i self learned most of the stuff i know except i had pc repair at votech. I actaully won the vica skills test on pc repair my senior year which was 2002 i should have been class of 01 had i not had to have eye surgery in kindergarden.

anyway have you and your family have a great new year
I know I will will I lost my cousin 18 year old cousin about 7 months ago in a car crash had just graduated high school in june She left behind a 1 and half year old girl. I hope 2010 is death free year in my family.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:i self learned most of the stuff i know except i had pc repair at votech. I actaully won the vica skills test on pc repair my senior year which was 2002 i should have been class of 01 had i not had to have eye surgery in kindergarden.

anyway have you and your family have a great new year
I know I will will I lost my cousin 18 year old cousin about 7 months ago in a car crash had just graduated high school in june She left behind a 1 and half year old girl. I hope 2010 is death free year in my family.

Im sorry to hear that. But i was in Vica As Well. Quiz Bowl :0. We placed 1st regional and 2nd in the state. Was Sad. But Enjoyed The Stay In UL, I Was in electricity class and they didnt offer the PC Competitions To Us. Its No longer VICA btw, Its Skills USA. I Had a blast in UL those 2 years. I Got first place in PLC's at regions but didnt want 2 competitions at state and wanted to enjoy myself.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Im sorry to hear that. But i was in Vica As Well. Quiz Bowl :0. We placed 1st regional and 2nd in the state. Was Sad. But Enjoyed The Stay In UL, I Was in electricity class and they didnt offer the PC Competitions To Us. Its No longer VICA btw, Its Skills USA. I Had a blast in UL those 2 years. I Got first place in PLC's at regions but didnt want 2 competitions at state and wanted to enjoy myself.
its been about 9 or so years since i've been in high school so i'm sure a lot of changes at the russell votech.

my district 10 vica certificate said skills usa and under it said vica. I guess they changed the certificates around after i was in it. my regional gold medal says vocational industrial clubs of america so I guess they changed after I graduated. It had the bald eagle and vica on the front as well
I recently started a new job as a contract programmer for the Army. This has been my first real experience with Vista and I have to say it is the worst operating system that I have ever used. It takes me 5 to 7 minutes to login and open three applications each morning. (My PC has a dual core processor with 2 Gb of memory and a large hard drive.) The software that authenticates users on the network and reads an encrypted smart card undoubtedly slows the boot time a little but the applications that I run are sluggish all day long as well.

On Friday, Outlook started crashing repeatedly. So, I tried using Microsoft's repair utility for Office. The result? The repair program crashed three times before I gave up on it.

I strongly recommend anybody that still uses Vista to switch to Windows 7. Better yet, if you do not absolutely require Microsoft products, get a Mac or install Ubuntu. Vista is a dog. Windows 7 is a much better OS.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I recently started a new job as a contract programmer for the Army. This has been my first real experience with Vista and I have to say it is the worst operating system that I have ever used. It takes me 5 to 7 minutes to login and open three applications each morning. (My PC has a dual core processor with 2 Gb of memory and a large hard drive.) The software that authenticates users on the network and reads an encrypted smart card undoubtedly slows the boot time a little but the applications that I run are sluggish all day long as well.

On Friday, Outlook started crashing repeatedly. So, I tried using Microsoft's repair utility for Office. The result? The repair program crashed three times before I gave up on it.

I strongly recommend anybody that still uses Vista to switch to Windows 7. Better yet, if you do not absolutely require Microsoft products, get a Mac or install Ubuntu. Vista is a dog. Windows 7 is a much better OS.

Vista is the buggiest OS ever. I think i would rather use 95 anyday, If i had some driver support. Anyone with Vista should upgrade to windows 7 whenever you could. It really does make using a pc much better.

Btw windows 7 was my idea.
Pages: 1 2