Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #1 Florida 13 - #4 LSU 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very impressed with this Florida win. To go into Lousiana with a less than 100% QB, Great vicotry.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/gameTrax?ga...0910100076
Just something else for Tebow to check off the list:

Play first game after concussion. CHECK
If they beat Bama, he is Heisman winner and greatest college football player ever, regardless of the champtionship game
Ill tell you one thing though Def. did not look like the same Tebow running the ball tonight looked very timid as I would have been to. Hopefully he gets back to 100% soon.
Tebow wasn't Tebow tonight, but Florida is defiantly better than LSU.
What was the most expensive meat in LA this week?.............Gator Meat. For real go check it out. But after Sat night..........the Gator bit back. Congrats Tebow on the great comeback glad to see u r ok.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Tebow wasn't Tebow tonight, but Florida is defiantly better than LSU.

Fla is jsut so fast they only rushed 4 and was still gettting pressure on every passing play. That is the main difference. Meyer made a move to have the fastest team in all of college football and we can see where that makes the biggest difference game in and game out.
Florida played a very vanilla offense. Scary how good this team can be. TO beat LSU at LSU and play very conservative offensive football.... Look out Bama!
I really liked LSU's fans.
I love watching games where the fans are really into it and really loud the whole time.
Makes a game much better.
I hate Florida. I hate their coach. I hate their smug attitudes. BUT, they are, without a doubt the best college football team in the country. They will run past you, they will run over you and it all starts with their QB. Their defense is as awesome as their offense. That little guy at corner, I can't think of his name, will light you up. If you throw toward him you had better run a great route or hope he falls down because he's all over it. Hate 'em, but they are a great team.
LSU had a chance to force florida to punt..I think it was 3rd and 11 and Tebow was sacked but there was a facemask..LSU could have took this game down to the wire if it was'nt for stupid penalties..my Offensive and Defensive line would run there guts out at the next practice
^ again as I said before, Florida showed nothing offensively. They kept it vanilla for Tebow and did all that they needed to do
king360 Wrote:LSU had a chance to force florida to punt..I think it was 3rd and 11 and Tebow was sacked but there was a facemask..LSU could have took this game down to the wire if it was'nt for stupid penalties..my Offensive and Defensive line would run there guts out at the next practice

What's that gonna do? Make a HIGHLY ranked team even more mad that they lost, get their frustrations built up and then go out next game and commit more penalties.

When I played in HS, the line didn't even run much, they did a FEW sprints, but it was mostly pushing the sleds for a certain period of time. Sprints for linemen aren't necessary.
PC_You_Know Wrote:What's that gonna do? Make a HIGHLY ranked team even more mad that they lost, get their frustrations built up and then go out next game and commit more penalties.

When I played in HS, the line didn't even run much, they did a FEW sprints, but it was mostly pushing the sleds for a certain period of time. Sprints for linemen aren't necessary.

unless you run an offense like armys or navy lol those linemen have to hate life, ever watched them they are pulling down blocking cutting on every day they get downfield so well
Not a Florida fan but you have to respect Tebow.