Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: If LSU beats Florida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If LSU beats florida how far should they drop in the standing, and if Florida beats LSU how far should lsu drop?
LSU will not beat Florida, but if Florida did lose, they should drop to about 7-8. Not sure on where I would put LSU.
PC_You_Know Wrote:LSU will not beat Florida, but if Florida did lose, they should drop to about 7-8. Not sure on where I would put LSU.

why so low, should they fall below virginia tech or usc, with them losing to a better team
Florida wouldn't drop very far.. Probably just outside the Top 5.. Especially if they lose and Tebow doesn't play. LSU would probably drop to the bottom of the Top 10.. Anywhere from 8-10. Just my opinion.
If LSU was to beat Florida it would have to be by a last second FG or some other last sec play. So if that was to happen Florida shouldn't drop out of the top 5. There are not five teams in this country better than Florida even if they lose.
If either lose by more than 15 then they drop out of the top 10. If LSU where to lose by less than 10 they should stay in the top 10. But if Florida loses a close one, they should stay in the top 10. But Florida wins this one (IMO) by 2-3 touchdowns.

LSU is down from the past 5-6 years.
If Florida loses, they will NOT drop lower than 4. There is no way that they are going to take this team out of BCS contention, NO WAY!
Stardust Wrote:If Florida loses, they will NOT drop lower than 4. There is no way that they are going to take this team out of BCS contention, NO WAY!
I agree.
Stardust Wrote:If Florida loses, they will NOT drop lower than 4. There is no way that they are going to take this team out of BCS contention, NO WAY!

but they shouldnt
I guess we can put this thread away